Post: [Source] Project Iconic SENTINEL (Zombies Menu) (8 Player Survival!)
05-09-2016, 11:34 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *New update soon* - Only available on my channel here: [PLAIN] You must login or register to view this content. [/PLAIN]
So i released the original project Iconic some time ago... It wasnt good enough. There were several stability problems and i wanted a bigger menu. Sharks base wouldn't cut it. So i hand coded a new menu structure to be more efficient and stable, and recoded the entire menu to be more stable and better overall. Here is the result.
Features Video:

Sorry for such a long video, this menu is really hard to cover in a short period of time - Its a pretty big menu.

Thanks to Loz for some of his menu functions and help with the overflow.
Thanks to Hunter926 for a couple bug reports with fixes.
Thanks to Extinct and my subscribers for supporting me in the newest build
Hopefully you enjoy this menu, as it is loaded with brand new features and is the most stable menu i could make (its stable...).

New Menu Update Video:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan for PS3 Injector:You must login or register to view this content.

Also:
1: If you have any bugs let me know! I want to fix anything you can find.
2: Your feedback is appreciated! Comment on what you like so i can keep doing it, and tell me the things that could be better!
3: Enjoy.

Changelog:

Changelog (Current version 2r.7p.xxx):
[Update 2.0]
1: Fixed Various Bugs and implemented several new features
2: Transitioned to New Menu Base (SENTINEL 1.5)
3: Removed Gamemodes Menu for more space in the menu for other functions.
4: Removed Option specific messages to free strings (ie: Godmode On will now just say Enabled)
5: Performed several operations on the menu structure to free strings. (Around 750 in total)

[Update 2.5]
1: <redacted>
2: Fixed Several Function Specific Bugs
3: Fixed Players and All players toggles to operate correctly
4: Added 8 Player zombies capabilities to PS3 Injector
5: Added Many new Functions (Mainly fun menu functions and random things to do for fun in the game.)
6: Addressed several issues in backend efficiency for various functions to improve overall menu stability.

[Update 2.7]
1: Fixed 'Server Disconnect' error AND overflow Fix. <finally!>

[Source]
1: Released Source code for the current version of the menu

You can download the source for the menu here: You must login or register to view this content.

New update soon.
If you use any of these functions or parts, you must include adequate credits.
Enjoy.

Bugs Reported:
1: Requested a TakeCurrentWeapon option
Last edited by anthonything ; 09-02-2020 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Changes requested

The following 38 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BlueeHasSwag, BulletProof3160, BullyWiiPlaza, ChromeVisionz, dah, DH63, ebrahim007, Fixed Username, Frosty, gοd, goebbels, HiddenHour, Hunter926, iTzDavid39, keyser69, ksa_7ooo7, LaughTracks, LegitBruh, Loz, migjack, Mr.4Skin, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Out2getmyfix, Patrick, PawnModz, Pink Guy, Restrodude, Skonafid, Specter, Tronkuz, xexDELL, xiYQHEMoDz, xPurpBoyyx, xSynthmodz, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz
05-13-2018, 01:05 PM #335
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Bt
Is it possible to delete a gun? With the mod menu, you can have infinite guns with you. But, how do I delete one? So, I don't have a messy hotbar or whatever you wanna call it. I know there is a drop weapon mod. But someone I was playing with, found one of the guns I dropped. Then he got suspicious, so is there a way to delete a gun your holding. I know, I could probably noclip out of the map and drop it, but I'm too lazy to do that. Also, I'll just be throwing random grenades. And they might get suspicious if I noclip, out of the map.

I think there is a take weapon option, however, if there isnt, you can go into the config file and create an option to do so. Just do something like:

//In CreateOptions
AddOption( "REMOVE CURRENT WEAPON", ::TakeCurrent);

//Outside of create options

TakeCurrent()
{
self TakeWeapon( self GetCurrentWeapon() );
}

Here is a link to the config file tutorial (Skip to like 7:37):
Last edited by anthonything ; 05-13-2018 at 01:07 PM.
05-28-2018, 10:29 PM #336
aadamh
Save Point
I found a couple of problems with the 8 player survival thing and it might be just me but theres 2 things

1. When you have 5 or more players, the game will kick the players that are extra and make it into 4 players.
2. If 5 or more players are in a game as well, the game will automatically end right at the start.

I am using the Project Iconic Tool and the max players do say 8 for example.
05-29-2018, 10:31 AM #337
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by aadamh View Post
I found a couple of problems with the 8 player survival thing and it might be just me but theres 2 things

1. When you have 5 or more players, the game will kick the players that are extra and make it into 4 players.
2. If 5 or more players are in a game as well, the game will automatically end right at the start.

I am using the Project Iconic Tool and the max players do say 8 for example.

1. The only players that get kicked are split screen players when the lobby is over 4
2. The game ends automatically only if you arent using Iconic. If you inject iconic and then overwrite it with some other gsc menu just so you can have the 8 players, the player check will no longer be patched out and you wont be able to play with 8 players.
06-01-2018, 10:16 PM #338
When's a new update coming out? Im excited to see what you can do with this menu.
06-04-2018, 11:07 AM #339
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by KidJGaming View Post
When's a new update coming out? I'm excited to see what you can do with this menu.

The issue with an update to this menu is really just that the menu has reached its limits internally. In the V3 themes, I made the menu allow custom options in the config files so people can add whatever they want to it and still have the base menu loaded. The only thing I really think I would do in the future is make a theme selector allowing the menu to be more compact for people who want it that way, and fix a few bugs people have told me about.

If you haven't check out V3 yet, the link is at the top of the post. Otherwise, I'm not sure when it will get an update.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

Hunter926
09-10-2018, 08:22 AM #340
I just discovered this.

I imagine this had to be a hard work, so thanks to project's boss! Tiphat

I have a question regarding installation: can i just drop files in the correct xbox360 folder or is GSC injector necessary? (I'm on a Mac so difficult to run GSC).
Is there an alternative to GSC -if necessary- i can run directly on jtag 360?

Thanks.
09-10-2018, 10:04 AM #341
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by keyser69 View Post
I just discovered this.

I imagine this had to be a hard work, so thanks to project's boss! Tiphat

I have a question regarding installation: can i just drop files in the correct xbox360 folder or is GSC injector necessary? (I'm on a Mac so difficult to run GSC).
Is there an alternative to GSC -if necessary- i can run directly on jtag 360?

Thanks.

Just drop the gsc into the xbox folder in the correct folder

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

keyser69
11-21-2018, 10:30 PM #342
I have a few questions regarding the 8 player thing.

1. Do you have any plans on porting the 8 player tool over to pc (or maybe xbox too)?

2. If you do the old 8 player glitch on xbox and use the Iconic mod menu, will it still end the game? (and if it does, restarting the map using X+A will bypass the player detection?)

Im asking all these questions because i own bo2 on literally all platforms besides PS3....
08-26-2019, 12:42 AM #343
Thx brooo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo