Post: Terminus (GSC Injector, Better Compiler, Public GSC List, Auto-Updates, GSC Manager)
07-25-2016, 09:17 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *V2 wip right now. No expected release date yet. *
UPDATE 3
Alright, so if you are coming into this thread ready to complain and say "Why do we need ANOTHER gsc injector?!" stop and read.

What is terminus?

Terminus is a GSC Manager for Black ops II that includes a GSC Injector, Native package file for sharing, and an auto-update feature to make updating your projects and distributing to people easy.

Features

- No injection limit on PS3 (Allows TCM and Anarchy Injection, large files, etc)
- TIP Format makes having multiple GSC files easy to destribute
- NTIP Format allows you to upload it and the TIP for your GSC and have all clients who originally downloaded the NTIP to get your updates without redownloading.
- Allows you to Un-inject and reset script parse tree if needed
- GSC utility has built in rank fix and developer script

Here is a video with a tutorial on how to use it:

Here is a text tutorial on TIP and NTIP: PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY! MESSING UP EVEN ONE TIME WILL MAKE UPDATES NO LONGER POSSIBLE

To create a TIP:
1. Select a folder with maps/mp/ as the prefix, fill out fields and create.

To create a new NTIP:
1. Create a TIP for your GSC project
2. Upload the TIP to Mediafire
3: Copy the link and paste into the 'update URL' field.
4: Type None in the NTIP Url box, finish remaining fields, and press create.
5: Upload NTIP to Mediafire and copy the download link
6: Paste the link into the NTIP URL box and click create
7: Replace the NTIP uploaded to Mediafire
8: To distribute to clients, simply link them to the NTIP and have them import it using the NTIP Manager

To Update a NTIP:
1: Upload the TIP to Mediafire
2: Copy the download link
3: Click Edit NTIP in Terminus, and load the old NTIP
4: Change the Update Link to the copied link
5: Change the Version to a new version number (You must change this for the update to happen!)
6: Change the changelog as needed
7: Click Create NTIP and Replace the old NTIP with the new one on Mediafire
8: All clients who downloaded the original NTIP will get the new update automatically when starting Terminus

Upload an NTIP to the Server:
1: Create and upload an NTIP
2: Get the link to your NTIP and paste it in the link section in the Uploader section
3: Fill out remaining info and upload
4: Update list and verify that your file exists. It may take a few minutes to show.
5: All users of the tool may now view your project. Enjoy.

Troubleshooting issues with the tool:
1: Make sure you run the tool as administrator
2: Make sure PRodg connection is possible FIRST. If not, restart your console or PC.
3: If you get a null reference exception when injecting, re-connect
4: If the tool freezes when connecting, it is because the firewall isnt allowing the tool through the network or another issue may exist with the connection API / Console. Please note: The connection method is the same in this tool as with almost all other tools, so if there is an issue it is most likely an issue with your computer or the console. Many people have reported successfully operation so i now assume the tool is perfectly functional.

PC Support: Im not planning on PC support until i have the proper offsets and methods. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Closure
Hopefully you find this helpful. I personally will be using this for all future projects, as it makes updating quick and easy. If you find any bugs or have any trouble, check the comments first for an answer and if no one else has answered the issue, let me know and i will try to help.
If you like this tool, let me know, and as always, Enjoy.

Update Log:
1: NTIP Creation now validates to prevent accidental uploads / errors.
2: Server Upload now has extra validation to prevent mishandled CFG being uploaded.
3: Removed 2 buttons that were defective.
4: Added a fixed compiler that allows animtrees and animations, fixed localized variables when undefined, and attempted to handle developer blocks (from testing, unsuccessful)
5: Changed tab titles to make tool easier to understand
6: Included an auto-detect feature for application updates
7: Removed some previous features to prepare for new update. This prevents uploading collisions.

You must login or register to view this content.
Please note: Source is included so i felt no need for a virus scan! If required, administration may notify me asap and i can post a virus scan.

Credits

DTX12 and the Compiler Crew ~ Compiler
Sygnus ~ GSC Info retriever
TrynCatchMe ~ Support and Idea for Net based updating
Gentle and Matt ~ Beta testing
Liam ~ Dank
ImYouViolateMe ~ PC Memory and offsets efforts and recommendation to my current server
Extinct ~ This credits layout and something else i cant remember :(
SeriousHD- ~ Creation of tool
[/CENTER]
Last edited by anthonything ; 09-02-2020 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Update 3

The following 28 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, anxify, BoatyMcBoatFace, DoraTheKiller97, DrifterTheHomie, Dumble, EternalHabit, Fixed Username, Frosty, HiddenHour, Humble, Im_YouViolateMe, itsamnesia, itsSorrow, Vilerage, JustFuSiOn, KillerStrafe, oCmKs_4_LiFe, Patrick, Pink Guy, Procyon, Rezqaazify, Script Kiddie, seanhellen, TheNiceUb3r, TotallyNoMods, Vote, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz
07-26-2016, 06:53 AM #20
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Do you know why Terminus keeps giving 'Not Responding' error when trying to inject TCM? I'm really wanting to use that menu, but seems I'm out of luck at this rate Sal

Cant use tcm cuz PC ISNT FUCKING ENABLED xD sorry I have no idea
07-26-2016, 07:01 AM #21
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
Cant use tcm cuz PC ISNT FUCKING ENABLED xD sorry I have no idea

Oddly the force host doesn't seem to work. I inject coolman's prop hunt, and go online, and end up in someone else's lobby.
07-26-2016, 07:07 AM #22
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Oddly the force host doesn't seem to work. I inject coolman's prop hunt, and go online, and end up in someone else's lobby.

Weird
07-26-2016, 10:51 AM #23
anthonything
Space Ninja
Do you know why Terminus keeps giving 'Not Responding' error when trying to inject TCM? I'm really wanting to use that menu, but seems I'm out of luck at this rate Sal

No idea. Make sure to be connected and attached
07-26-2016, 02:17 PM #24
anthonything
Space Ninja
Updated to include community browser
07-26-2016, 03:14 PM #25
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Holy cow!!!! Nice tool

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

anthonything
07-26-2016, 03:41 PM #26
KillerStrafe
Do a barrel roll!
Amazing tool man keep it up!
07-26-2016, 03:59 PM #27
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Updated to include community browser

Found a lil error for ya. On zombies, when you click reset Script ParseTree all these errors popup You must login or register to view this content.. And the game freezes, but the 2 errors on top are always there so don't worry about that lol
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 07-26-2016 at 04:02 PM.
07-26-2016, 07:41 PM #28
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
No idea. Make sure to be connected and attached

After 4 tries, it eventually injected. Just takes several minutes. The user will feel like nothing's happening because the tool freezes when injecting TCM. I dont know why exactly. But the menu does run.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo