Post: New!![BO2 GSC] Hells Vengeance V4!! Zombies Menu[Huge] [PS3/XBOX/PC]
07-26-2016, 01:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU, Today i will be releasing My zombies menu 'Hells Vengeance V3' - and i have made an awesome base to it and hope you guys like it.
Also without the people in the credits this would of not been possible!!! As Well as this have many xp options to! Thank You ! Needa

whats new:

[Huge Zombies Menu]
==UpdateLog v4.0==
*Added Extra More Players + All Players Functions
*Added Few Fun Functions
*Added RailGun + Velocity Gun
*Added Player Says
*Added More Host Functions
*Fixed up some stuff
*Leave Level on Origins b4 ps3 freeze - (doesnt support origins)
*Added More Messages
*Added Love From People!
*Added More Simple and Working ( BlackList, Co-Host List, Admin List, VIP List )
==UpdateLog v4.0==
File Size: 248KB
*-------------Enjoy

Credits:

*Me(AlexibuscusGaming) - for creating
*Loz
*SeriousHD
*Shark
*Mikeyy
*Cabcon
*NGU
*Im_YouViolateMe
*xTurntUpLobbies
*Zeiken
*Sorry if i missed u out

Pictures: [1 Item]

v1

v3

Videos:
v1.5 vid:

v2 vid:

v3 vid:

v4 vid:

downloads:

v1.5 download
v2 download
v3 download
v3 injector:
virus scan:

v4 new download:
Last edited by NextGenAlex2015 ; 08-27-2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Final Update.

The following 6 users say thank you to NextGenAlex2015 for this useful post:

anxify, LiamsMods-YT, ODLeslie, SkillsPayBills-, xSynthmodz and 1 other user.

The following 3 users groaned at NextGenAlex2015 for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick, Procyon
12-13-2016, 04:41 AM #65
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by JZY View Post
This menu is really decent,i never freeze,I like it man,best zombie menu since Loz's menu,way better than others like iconic v3,just my opinion,thanks for sharing.

Can you send me the pre-release version of Iconic V3? I really want to try it out early!

The following user groaned anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS
12-13-2016, 05:09 AM #66
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Can you send me the pre-release version of Iconic V3? I really want to try it out early!

No need to,followed the developer on YouTube and the menu is just eww,but that's just my opinion others might think otherwise.
12-13-2016, 05:20 AM #67
anthonything
Space Ninja
No need to,followed the developer on YouTube and the menu is just eww,but that's just my opinion others might think otherwise.

But it isnt out? So how can you judge it? Last time I checked, the developer hasnt finished the menu?

The following user groaned anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS
12-13-2016, 06:17 AM #68
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
But it isnt out? So how can you judge it? Last time I checked, the developer hasnt finished the menu?

Well I seen enough in the videos,I took the opportunity to see the new update and i already dislike it,so why would I try garbage if I dislike something in a video? Is that a problem with my own personal opinion?

The following user thanked Saber_JZY for this useful post:

DF_AUS
12-13-2016, 06:35 AM #69
anthonything
Space Ninja
Well I seen enough in the videos,I took the opportunity to see the new update and i already dislike it,so why would I try garbage if I dislike something in a video? Is that a problem with my own personal opinion?

You didnt see the new update lmfao. I havent made a video on it. That version was barely after I ported it to evanescence.
12-13-2016, 09:30 PM #70
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Okay here's the situation, Everyone who's been arguing and fighting with each other has already received Infractions for Flaming, now unfortunately there's no way to ban a user from a whole section "GSC Scripts" for example so if this continues the only course of action more severe than an Infraction is a site ban. I don't want to have to site ban anyone but this continuous fighting has got to stop & since the Infractions haven't done anything to stop it there's only one course of action left. I'm saying this for the last time please stop with the arguing & flaming, i don't care who started it and i don't care about all the "he said, she said" bullshit this is the last you'll hear about it before site bans are handed out.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

DF_AUS
12-13-2016, 10:30 PM #71
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Jesse
Okay here's the situation, Everyone who's been arguing and fighting with each other has already received Infractions for Flaming, now unfortunately there's no way to ban a user from a whole section "GSC Scripts" for example so if this continues the only course of action more severe than an Infraction is a site ban. I don't want to have to site ban anyone but this continuous fighting has got to stop & since the Infractions haven't done anything to stop it there's only one course of action left. I'm saying this for the last time please stop with the arguing & flaming, i don't care who started it and i don't care about all the "he said, she said" bullshit this is the last you'll hear about it before site bans are handed out.

We arent flaming? We are barely even arguing? What are you talking about? I have just been talking about my menu I havent released yet....
12-13-2016, 11:00 PM #72
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Jesse

Okay so please explain why my comment was removed but no other comment was removed? it makes no sense, you're delusional if you think i wrote my comment out of spite.. i wrote it cause it was true, you staff members need to get your shit together and look at the bigger picture instead of giving people infractions, lets break it down for you, if you ban me and serious thats removing two people from the site who has brought traffic to the GSC sections but lets say you removed the main cause of the problem AKA saber.. you will be removing one person who hasnt dont shit for the GSC community nor has he for NGU apart from talk shit to people to try and get them banned cause he knows if he reports messages they will get removed cause the NGU staff members are stupid as fuck.

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

anthonything
12-13-2016, 11:22 PM #73
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
Okay so please explain why my comment was removed but no other comment was removed? it makes no sense, you're delusional if you think i wrote my comment out of spite.. i wrote it cause it was true, you staff members need to get your shit together and look at the bigger picture instead of giving people infractions, lets break it down for you, if you ban me and serious thats removing two people from the site who has brought traffic to the GSC sections but lets say you removed the main cause of the problem AKA saber.. you will be removing one person who hasnt dont shit for the GSC community nor has he for NGU apart from talk shit to people to try and get them banned cause he knows if he reports messages they will get removed cause the NGU staff members are stupid as fuck.

You're comment was removed because your flaming me,I wasn't even discussing it with you,even SeriousHD said we was not arguing,so why decide to butt in and flame for?
Mature up,and the staff members on this site do a great job!
That's all you ever say "we bring traffic" please,link me something you personally released within the past 6 weeks? All you do is bully people here and expect the staff members to allow you to get away with it,if anything,you push away traffic from the site with your constant flaming towards other members.
Last edited by Saber_JZY ; 12-13-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo