08-18-2016, 04:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, here is my now 2nd most recent gamemode "Hell's Treadmill"
Hell's Treadmill is a skill based timed parkour gamemode where players try to survive as long as possible on a cycling belt of carepackages.
There are 2 modes in Hell's Treadmill. A FFA structured mode and a Team structured mode.
The FFA structured mode takes place in the FFA gamemode and players try to get the highest single time.
The Team Structured mode takes place in the TDM gamemode and players are assigned into teams and the times of every member of each teams runs are added together. The team with the most time wins.

Note: Latency to the host is felt far more in this gamemode than others (The lower your ping the better) You may gitch around sometimes while on the treadmill if you're not host.

This mode is now fully supported for Public Match play.

Downloads:
V1.3.0 Compiled for PC, Console GSCR
You must login or register to view this content.
V1.3.0 Source
You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log
V1.3.0
1) Fixed a bug in the theme menu where if the player tried to select a theme within a second of the themes options appearing on screen, the intro HUD would stop functioning.
2) Fixed a bug where an Overflow patch would cause some of the HUD colors to change.
3) Fixed a bug where the treads would become out of sync with each other
4) Added support for Public Match play
- If the map selected isn't Carrier the game automatically switches to it
Note: All players connecting to the game after this happens will not be able to join until the game is back in pre-game lobby.
- ForceHost is automatically enabled, starting up a game in custom games automatically enables force host upon spawning in as host.
- If an unsurported game type is loaded, the game ends automatically.
5) The active timer now displays in a HUD element instead of using the Black ops 2 game timer.
6) Changes to the rank names from Rank 10 to 14.
7) Added in Unlocks and high score that are automatically given to players when they spawn in.

Known bugs
1) Timer sometimes randomly adds or subtracts .0001 at random and sometimes counts up by .1 instead of in increments of .04.
2) When the mod has been injected more than once or twice, the Theme Selector sometimes glitches out, forcing you to exit the game via the XMB Screen.

Credits:
Shark - Some Forgefunctions and dependency forge functions.
HiddenHour - General help and bits of script / Feedback / Answering face-palm worthy questions / Latency testing
xTurntUpLobbies - Overflow Fix

Future releases:
- This is slated for a V2.0 Update sometime before the end of 2017. This will address all issues present in the current version.
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 08-05-2017 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Updated Future Releases Info again

The following 7 users say thank you to Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

gοd, HiddenHour, Im_YouViolateMe, itsamnesia, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, Wodzy
08-18-2016, 09:03 AM #2
Patrick
League Champion
this is more like a mini game you would use while having the mod menu, non the less it looks like you put alot of work into it so good job Smile nice to see people actually trying for once aha, one thing tho, i don't like the way you've done the huds it just looks messy and you should try to stick with 2 colours!

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
08-18-2016, 12:04 PM #3
EdenWrz
Save Point
Ca a l'air bien !

The following user thanked EdenWrz for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
08-18-2016, 12:05 PM #4
EdenWrz
Save Point
Mais ca ressemble a the flor is lava
08-18-2016, 03:08 PM #5
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
this is more like a mini game you would use while having the mod menu, non the less it looks like you put alot of work into it so good job Smile nice to see people actually trying for once aha, one thing tho, i don't like the way you've done the huds it just looks messy and you should try to stick with 2 colours!

We all have a different taste when it comes to HUDS , though I might change it in my next update.

"nice to see people actually trying for once aha" I've got more to come, I'm not done making gamemodes for Black ops 2 yet.
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 08-18-2016 at 03:57 PM.
08-18-2016, 05:49 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
We all have a different taste when it comes to HUDS , though I might change it in my next update.

"nice to see people actually trying for once aha" I've got more to come, I'm not done making gamemodes for Black ops 2 yet.

Im done with making gamemodes hehe, its your time to shine Winky Winky
08-18-2016, 06:07 PM #7
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
Im done with making gamemodes hehe, its your time to shine Winky Winky

Indeed, but the question is for me at this time ... what the heck I am making as my "Third" gamemode.
08-18-2016, 09:44 PM #8
SchniiItzel
Save Point
Just hosted it for me and a bunch of friends. Had a good time. Recommendation we all came up with that would be helpful is the addition of spawning with a tactical insertion, as this would make getting back to the teleporter much quicker and less frustrating (we had a few rage quits because of this!!)

The following user thanked SchniiItzel for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
08-18-2016, 09:55 PM #9
Originally posted by SchniiItzel View Post
Just hosted it for me and a bunch of friends. Had a good time. Recommendation we all came up with that would be helpful is the addition of spawning with a tactical insertion, as this would make getting back to the teleporter much quicker and less frustrating (we had a few rage quits because of this!!)

Adding that in V1.2 (Doing intensive bugfixing) Expect that update in a few hours!
08-23-2016, 03:11 PM #10
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome

The following user thanked xSynthmodz for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo