12-05-2016, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, Nothingbutbread here unveiling my most recent project that is nearing maturity. NBB's Map Creator.
The All-in-one Mod that aims to make Forge editing in Black ops 2 much easier and accessible to those who make Maps edits and gamemodes.
In the present state it as able to make all Zombieland Forge Functions and will have more in later updates.
If you find any bugs that are not listed here the "Known Bugs" area, please let me know so I can address them as I continue to work on this project. This is my heavily worked on project to date, Enjoy.
Note: This is a Public Beta, there are a bunch of known bugs and likely many more that I am not aware of (Hence a Public Beta).
Concerning the next update: I have delayed updates until I push out my next gamemode as I am putting another month into building on this editor and making it even better with the feed back provided. Next update: V1.1 Release, will be posted everywhere with that update.

Current Version: V1.5.0 Public Beta

Features:
> Spawn any Zombieland Forge Function and store the function that created it with just the push of a button
> Memory Editor: See the functions you have made and delete any objects you have made and don't like with the push of a button.
> Lots of Menu Customization Options. Make your own theme with the advanced theme creator and adjust the location to anywhere you like easily.
> Menu is aimed at new and experienced map makers and aims to make making maps faster, easier and more rewarding.

Pictures of V1.5.0 Public Beta
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is an early build video: [V1.2.5] Will have an updated video once I do more work on it.

Downloads:
V1.5.0 Compiled for PC and Console and GSCR

V1.5.0 Source [Don't leech my code, I will know if you did]

Known Bugs:
1) Create Wall Function: Making an wall invisible causes only a single entity to spawn and improperly updates the entity counter when deleted
2) When spawning in the Door, Solid Door or Turret. Random freeze may happen 45 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes after using that function.
3) When using Source or GSCR Versions (without injecting _rank.gsc fix) Rare GSC Overflow error
4) General Infobar text bugs, not properly integrated into all functions yet.

Expected Change Log for Release V1.1 [Unknown date of release, will be a much bigger than planed update]
Done:
1) Bug fix for invisible wall not working*
2) More Menu sound integration, More sounds for clicking, scrolling, errors ect.*
3) Add in Sound Menu to adjust the sounds these actions have.*
4) Fix menu allingment, (Should be alligned like the V1.2.5 Video)*
5) Add in in-game menu text color changer*
6) New Forge Function: Box Stair Case*
Pending:
1) Changes to the Memory editor
- Infinite Scrolling when there is more than 3 options present
- Ability to merge all forge entrys into a single list for easier access
- Changeing default theme to a Black and white theme
2) Gamemodes Forge Functions surported: Hells Treadmill, SWBF: Conquest, Project "Roleplay" - Releasing along side the update
3) Improvements to the Mysterybox function, allow for a sample usage.
4) Adding in spawning of simple entities of different models

Change Log:

V1.5.0 Public Beta:
1) Fixed a Bug in the Create Turret function that would cause it to complete incorrectly.
2) Fixed a Bug where removing the info bar then re-adding it would generate additional shaders, leading to the menu having issues displaying stuff.
3) Fixed a Bug where the infobar would display false information after using the RTM Concept Tool for any CreateForge Function.

Found a bug and/or need support?

If you find an bugs that are not listed in the Known bugs tag or have questions regarding this editor. Besure to PM via NGU or message my Skype "Nothingbutbread" with any questions (not pertaining to hosting XP Lobbies).

Credits:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Credits: A shoutout for everyone contributed work that isn't mine. //
// HiddenHour [NGU]: Some custom code, general help. //
// Shark [NGU]: Base Forgefunctions, Menu Base. //
// xTurntUpLobbies: Base Overflow fix and fixed _rank.gsc //
// Extint: Entity Overflow Fix //
// Contributers to the NGU Script lists: Some functions used in the Host menu. //
// Anyone else I missed: Everything else that isn't 100% my code. //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Added Forge Functions (Copy and paste into Zombieland, may need to prechache stuff for other gamemodes)

Extra Forge Functions that are createable in V1.6.0 PB:
Sample Demonstration Map Edit:
Nuketown()
{
level thread removeSkyBarrier();
level thread CreateBoxStair((-756.64,-833.06,-90.8833), 1200, 120, 120, 1, 18, 36, true, true);
level thread CreateBoxStair((-756.64,-833.06,-90.8833), 1200, 240, 240, 1, 18, 36, false, false);
}
Forge Function Code:
CreateBoxStair(Origin, Height, Width, Lenght, Enter, Stepheight, Gap, Right, invisible)
{
level endon("CreateBoxStairCaseInvalid");
Ground = Origin[2];
A = Origin[1] + Width;
B = Origin[0] + Lenght;
C = Origin[0] - Lenght;
D = Origin[1] - Width;
BA = (B, A, Origin[2]);
BD = (B, D, Origin[2]);
AC = (A, C, Origin[2]);
DC = (D, C, Origin[2]);
W = Distance(BA, AC);
L = Distance(BA, BD);
WL = W + L;
Tall = Ground + Height;
if (Tall < Stepheight)
level notify("CreateBoxStairCaseInvalid");
HI = Ceil(Tall / Stepheight);
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(Enter, Right);
if (Enter == 1)
SOrigin = BA;
if (Enter == 2)
SOrigin = AC;
if (Enter == 3)
SOrigin = DC;
if (Enter == 4)
SOrigin = DB;
for (z = 0; z <= HI; z++)
{
reset = 0;
if (Dir == 110) //Point trying to get to, below is how to get there.
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0], SOrigin[1] - Gap, SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
block = spawnEntity("script_model", "t6_wpn_supply_drop_ally", SOrigin, (0,90,0));
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[1] <= D) //We have reached point, looking for next one.
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(2, Right); //State location, get next one
}
if (Dir == 101)
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0], SOrigin[1] + Gap, SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
block = spawnEntity("script_model", "t6_wpn_supply_drop_ally", SOrigin, (0,90,0));
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[1] >= A)
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(4, Right);
}
if (Dir == 111) //End destination
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0] + Gap, SOrigin[1], SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
block = spawnEntity("script_model", "t6_wpn_supply_drop_ally", SOrigin, (0,0,0));
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[0] >= BA[0])
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(1, Right);
}
if (Dir == 100)
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0] - Gap, SOrigin[1], SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
block = spawnEntity("script_model", "t6_wpn_supply_drop_ally", SOrigin, (0,0,0));
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[0] <= DC[0])
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(3, Right);
}
if (Dir == 210) //Point trying to get to, below is how to get there.
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0] + Gap, SOrigin[1], SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
if (SOrigin[0] >= B) //We have reached point, looking for next one.
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(2, Right); //State location, get next one
}
if (Dir == 201)
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0] - Gap, SOrigin[1], SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
block = spawnEntity("script_model", "t6_wpn_supply_drop_ally", SOrigin, (0,00,0));
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[0] <= C)
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(4, Right);
}
if (Dir == 211) //End destination
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0], SOrigin[1] + Gap, SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[1] >= BA[1])
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(1, Right);
}
if (Dir == 200)
{
if (z != 1)
SOrigin = (SOrigin[0], SOrigin[1] - Gap, SOrigin[2] + Stepheight);
if (invisible == true)
block hide();
if (reset > 0)
z += 1;
reset += 1;
if (SOrigin[1] <= DC[1])
Dir = NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(3, Right);
}
}
}
NBBCustomForge_CreateBoxReturnDirrection(Location, Right) //Surport Function, need to add to use.
{
if (Location == 1 && Right == true)
return 110; //The place its going to
if (Location == 2 && Right == true)
return 100;
if (Location == 3 && Right == true)
return 101;
if (Location == 4 && Right == true)
return 111;
if (Location == 1 && Right == false)
return 201;
if (Location == 2 && Right == false)
return 211;
if (Location == 3 && Right == false)
return 210;
if (Location == 4 && Right == false)
return 200;
}
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 12-22-2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Update Thread info

The following 9 users say thank you to Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, geheimpje, Mrtbyhyourwme, S63, Saber_JZY, Skonafid, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at Nothingbutbread for this awful post:

anthonything, ProfoundModz
12-05-2016, 01:40 AM #2
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
Hello NGU, Nothingbutbread here unveiling my most recent project that is nearing maturity. NBB's Map Creator.
The All-in-one Mod that aims to make Forge editing in Black ops 2 much easier and accessible to those who make Maps edits and gamemodes.
In the present state it as able to make all Zombieland Forge Functions and will have more in later updates.
If you find any bugs that are not listed here the "Known Bugs" area, please let me know so I can address them as I continue to work on this project. This is my heavily worked on project to date, Enjoy.
Note: This is a Public Beta, there are a bunch of known bugs and likely many more that I am not aware of (Hence a Public Beta).

Features:
> Spawn any Zombieland Forge Function and store the function that created it with just the push of a button
> Memory Editor: See the functions you have made and delete any objects you have made and don't like with the push of a button.
> Lots of Menu Customization Options. Make your own theme with the advanced theme creator and adjust the location to anywhere you like easily.
> Menu is aimed at new and experienced map makers and aims to make making maps faster, easier and more rewarding.

Here is an early build video: [V1.2.5] Will have an updated video once I do more work on it.

Downloads:

Known Bugs:

1) Create Wall Function: Making an wall invisible causes only a single entity to spawn and improperly updates the entity counter when deleted
2) When spawning in the Door, Solid Door or Turret. Random freeze may happen 45 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes after using that function.
3) When using Source or GSCR Versions (without injecting _rank.gsc fix) Rare GSC Overflow error

If you find an bugs that are not listed in the Known bugs tag or have questions regarding this editor. Besure to PM via NGU or message my Skype "Nothingbutbread" with any questions (not pertaining to hosting XP Lobbies).

Planned additions:

1) In-game Menu Color Text changer, Can be changed from Source atm
2) More Spawnable Forge Functions
3) Sound Changer, Adjust sounds the menu makes in-game
4) Last Forge Object editor, allows you to edit the parts of the previously made forge functions without deleting it
5) Custom weapon spawner, Any gun, Any attachment combo and Camo all in-game.

Credits:

// Contributers to the NGU Script lists: Some functions used in the Host menu. //

noice
12-05-2016, 02:49 AM #3
anthonything
Space Ninja
Hello NGU, Nothingbutbread here unveiling my most recent project that is nearing maturity. NBB's Map Creator.

Features:

Downloads:

Known Bugs:

Planned additions:

4) Last Forge Object editor, allows you to edit the parts of the previously made forge functions without deleting it

Credits:

Why did you release source? I sent you that tool to protect it lol...

The following user groaned anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS
12-05-2016, 03:46 AM #4
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Why did you release source? I sent you that tool to protect it lol...

That tool didn't work Kas
If people want to source, they will decompile the compiled for it so I save them the time by just releaseing the source. I also have nothing to hide in this project unlike the last few months worth of copy and paste projects.
12-05-2016, 04:17 AM #5
anthonything
Space Ninja
That tool didn't work Kas
If people want to source, they will decompile the compiled for it so I save them the time by just releaseing the source. I also have nothing to hide in this project unlike the last few months worth of copy and paste projects.

That tool absolutely works, and if they decompiled it they would get mush. Iconic would be impossible without it working lol

The following 2 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, ProfoundModz
12-05-2016, 09:06 AM #6
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
How long did all this take? Looks great Happy
12-05-2016, 02:37 PM #7
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
How long did all this take? Looks great Happy

Been in production since Late September, been on and off between this and collage.
12-06-2016, 04:03 AM #8
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
I would love to see something like this for zombies to make our own maps
12-06-2016, 03:24 PM #9
S63
Space Ninja

Features:

Downloads:

Known Bugs:

Expected Change Log for Public Beta V1.6.0 [Release date range: 12/7 - 12/14]
1) Bug fix for invisible wall not working.
2) More Menu sound integration, More sounds for clicking, scrolling, errors ect.
3) Add in Sound Menu to adjust the sounds these actions have.
4) Fix menu allingment, (Should be alligned like the V1.2.5 Video)
5) Add in in-game menu text color changer

Change Log:

V1.5.0 Public Beta:
1) Fixed a Bug in the Create Turret function that would cause it to complete incorrectly.
2) Fixed a Bug where removing the info bar then re-adding it would generate additional shaders, leading to the menu having issues displaying stuff.
3) Fixed a Bug where the infobar would display false information after using the RTM Concept Tool for any CreateForge Function.

Planned additions:

Credits:

Nice clean release Smile
12-06-2016, 09:09 PM #10
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Nice clean release Smile

It will be becoming even cleaner as I continue to update it with bug fixes and additional features. Cool Troll

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

S63

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo