04-07-2013, 06:20 PM #1
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is an app I made to inject (replace) images loaded by the game. You can modify many images in real time. I haven't exactly figured out how to modify all images but there are some that work. As I do some more tests I'll continue to update this with more features. At the moment it does its job as it loads files from your computer and sets it into the game's memory.

You will need to have Target Manager installed as well as DEX firmware as this uses TMAPI and you'll need any DDS data. If you try to inject any other image formats you'll get a pixelated rainbow as the games only loads DDS image format. It injects the ENTIRE file so if the file you are injecting includes any headers then you should remove that header (unless its a large image then it probably will not matter). A DDS header is the first 0x80 bytes, so just open it up in HxD and remove it. The app displays the size and the pixel width and height of the image data in case you need it.

To use it select the game you're playing and game mode (SP/MP) then press Connect. After it finishes loading the images, click on the image in the list box that you'd like to replace, press the "Inject Image" button and choose a file to inject. At the moment this app supports:
MW2 ( 1.14 )
MW3 ( 1.24 )
BO1 ( 1.13 )
BO2 ( 1.12 ).

And here is the download:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
I will remind you that I do not have a modified PS3 so I have to rely on others to help (which takes A LOT more time than it should..). If you would like to see improvements then more people need to help me.If you encounter any bugs or annoyances, you are always welcome to comment below so that I can fix any problems.

Credits:
me (aerosoul94)

Thanks for testing:
Primetime43
D3cH
Maty360414
Last edited by aerosoul94 ; 07-21-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Updated Black Ops 2 to 1.12 (a long time ago)

The following 95 users say thank you to aerosoul94 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Numb, -SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, [COD]Rebug DEX, ℳaTiCz, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, 6jarjar6, AlecKeaneDUB, AlexNGU, Alexon, Ansity., anxify, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, bandphan, BISOON, BlurzGoHard, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BuC-ShoTz, Cadet123, YouAppreciateMe, Mythusala, Choco, cod5cl, Daddy, D3cH, Demmonnixx, drdshh, EliteHackzPS3, FAKA_ELITE, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FTDreload, GenerationMod, Geo, GJx, Gommy, JLM, HiddenHour, HolyCreepsHacks, iGreaT xX, iMCSx, iMrDannyModz, Insult, ishmeow, JakeP0500, Jared, Jordan, KCxFTW, killy115, kistog, lilherm_, Mango_Knife, MoTmrD, MrKiller261, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, noobsaibot187, PreDaJoR, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, rimka06510, Master Ro, ICS Vortex, sauib786, SC58, SonyBlack, TeamriderDennis, TheJaRniBoi, ThePaaqoHD, UGz-, Uk_ViiPeR, waleedeid93, WeHostModdedXP, WeJailbreakYou, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Fatality, xhevanlyx, xRaW, zDirrTy__-, zGooNzLobbies, Ziad1997, zMarcusHD, Zwiik
09-28-2015, 11:25 AM #101
HeroWin
Java Developer
Yayyy another fucking cod tool
10-18-2015, 05:11 PM #102
thanks!
06-15-2016, 08:51 PM #103
Can't get bo1 to work, when injecting it gives me invalid parameters. Any ideas?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo