04-07-2013, 06:20 PM #1
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is an app I made to inject (replace) images loaded by the game. You can modify many images in real time. I haven't exactly figured out how to modify all images but there are some that work. As I do some more tests I'll continue to update this with more features. At the moment it does its job as it loads files from your computer and sets it into the game's memory.

You will need to have Target Manager installed as well as DEX firmware as this uses TMAPI and you'll need any DDS data. If you try to inject any other image formats you'll get a pixelated rainbow as the games only loads DDS image format. It injects the ENTIRE file so if the file you are injecting includes any headers then you should remove that header (unless its a large image then it probably will not matter). A DDS header is the first 0x80 bytes, so just open it up in HxD and remove it. The app displays the size and the pixel width and height of the image data in case you need it.

To use it select the game you're playing and game mode (SP/MP) then press Connect. After it finishes loading the images, click on the image in the list box that you'd like to replace, press the "Inject Image" button and choose a file to inject. At the moment this app supports:
MW2 ( 1.14 )
MW3 ( 1.24 )
BO1 ( 1.13 )
BO2 ( 1.12 ).

And here is the download:
You must login or register to view this content.

I will remind you that I do not have a modified PS3 so I have to rely on others to help (which takes A LOT more time than it should..). If you would like to see improvements then more people need to help me.If you encounter any bugs or annoyances, you are always welcome to comment below so that I can fix any problems.

Credits:
me (aerosoul94)

Thanks for testing:
Primetime43
D3cH
Maty360414
Last edited by aerosoul94 ; 07-21-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Updated Black Ops 2 to 1.12 (a long time ago)

The following 95 users say thank you to aerosoul94 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Numb, -SuperMan, !MixerxHD!, [COD]Rebug DEX, ℳaTiCz, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, 6jarjar6, AlecKeaneDUB, AlexNGU, Alexon, Ansity., anxify, Bad Luck Brian, BadChoicesZ, bandphan, BISOON, BlurzGoHard, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BuC-ShoTz, Cadet123, YouAppreciateMe, Mythusala, Choco, cod5cl, Daddy, D3cH, Demmonnixx, drdshh, EliteHackzPS3, FAKA_ELITE, FM|T Enstone, FM|T xDevOpS, FTDreload, GenerationMod, Geo, GJx, Gommy, JLM, HiddenHour, HolyCreepsHacks, iGreaT xX, iMCSx, iMrDannyModz, Insult, ishmeow, JakeP0500, Jared, Jordan, KCxFTW, killy115, kistog, lilherm_, Mango_Knife, MoTmrD, MrKiller261, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, noobsaibot187, PreDaJoR, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, rimka06510, Master Ro, ICS Vortex, sauib786, SC58, SonyBlack, TeamriderDennis, TheJaRniBoi, ThePaaqoHD, UGz-, Uk_ViiPeR, waleedeid93, WeHostModdedXP, WeJailbreakYou, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Fatality, xhevanlyx, xRaW, zDirrTy__-, zGooNzLobbies, Ziad1997, zMarcusHD, Zwiik
04-08-2013, 01:30 AM #11
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Brian84 View Post
LOL Just try on Mw3 .. is not like Bo1 Dude Winky Winky

Wuuut?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Here are some custom camos that you can load into the program for Black Ops 1. There is a file inside the download that explains to you how to do it. You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Some other examples of Black Ops II are below. Yes I know they all are the same color, its because I just quickly put the same thing for all of them just as an example. So you can inject anything.

Last edited by primetime43 ; 04-08-2013 at 01:32 AM.
04-08-2013, 10:39 PM #12
Awesome work on Call of duty assets.

Good job :y:
04-08-2013, 11:37 PM #13
βounceModz
Bounty hunter
looks really great a nice good program for elites. Bro keep it up :y:
04-09-2013, 05:39 PM #14
aerosoul94
smooth like butter
Thanks.. Has anyone even used it? I wanted to make a weapon, vehicle, model, and map editor, but won't if people aren't going to use them...
04-09-2013, 05:47 PM #15
xRaW
xI2aW-
Great tool aero, i expect a lot more from you in the future though Smile
04-09-2013, 10:39 PM #16
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by aerosoul94 View Post
Thanks.. Has anyone even used it? I wanted to make a weapon, vehicle, model, and map editor, but won't if people aren't going to use them...

Once i get my new CFW tomorrow i'll definitely try it.
04-10-2013, 06:42 PM #17

i'm using it atm i love you <3 Please make more as i really enjoy using custom camos Happy !!!
04-11-2013, 02:30 PM #18

You should make a preview window or give us the ability to "download" the .dds (for the preview just use a converter and open the converted image ^^)
04-11-2013, 10:13 PM #19

here's my background on mw3 <3 !! You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

BLiNDzZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo