Post: make your own BO2 EBOOT + Antiban for ( BLES01717 ) CEX
06-26-2014, 10:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, in this Thread I will show you how to make your own BO2 EBOOT
I was asking many ppl to help but they don't, so finally I figured out never mind what you need is:-

1) 1.18 BO2 EBOOT Builder
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32164[/ATTACH]
You must login or register to view this content.

2) my BLES01717 bat file

download it : You must login or register to view this content.

ok so now Extract the EBOOT Builder from WinRAR file and copy the BLES01717.bat file and paste in in BO2 EBOOT Builder 1.18 Folder , make sure you backup the orginal Debug bat file or just rename it, and now rename the BLES01717 to Debug , now RUN the BO2 EBOOT Builder Tool > load the ELF file default_mp.elf > select the mods you want with Antiban
finally check the Debug box and click Build EBOOT and bingo that's it you ready to go Enzo

Have Fun
Last edited by Bradosty ; 06-27-2014 at 09:45 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bradosty for this useful post:

iTпDM,
06-26-2014, 11:35 PM #2
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
I have a tutorial linked to my thread on how to make your own EBOOT that's ten times better than this. And I can share the antiban offsets I use along with the other offsets. And I can show you how to make a CEX EBOOT for any region. All you had to do was PM me bro.
Last edited by TheSaltCracka ; 06-26-2014 at 11:50 PM.
06-27-2014, 01:08 PM #3
I did, I asked you too for no-recoil offsets you used in your EBOOT I just wanted it to disable it I didn't got any replys from you, and yes of course I have looked into the tutorial that you linked in your Thread but not everyone is good at coding even me I don't know what the heck is "add 10,000 in HEX" is about, and ppl are using different offsets in EBOOTs that's what makes it hard to edit. any way thanks for your reply maybe you can help me to edit some offsets in your eboot like no-recoil ....etc
06-27-2014, 02:12 PM #4
can i use this for ps3?? and if so how?
06-27-2014, 09:37 PM #5
Originally posted by acidrain567 View Post
can i use this for ps3?? and if so how?

yes it's for PS3 call of duty black ops 2! your PS3 must be jailbroken ( Custom Firmware ) put the EBOOT.bin file in HDD0/Game/BLESxxxxx/USDIR/
06-28-2014, 06:46 PM #6
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Bradosty View Post
I did, I asked you too for no-recoil offsets you used in your EBOOT I just wanted it to disable it I didn't got any replys from you, and yes of course I have looked into the tutorial that you linked in your Thread but not everyone is good at coding even me I don't know what the heck is "add 10,000 in HEX" is about, and ppl are using different offsets in EBOOTs that's what makes it hard to edit. any way thanks for your reply maybe you can help me to edit some offsets in your eboot like no-recoil ....etc

You never messaged me....
06-30-2014, 03:19 PM #7
can you help me jailbreak my ps3 then mate cuz i have been trying for bout 3 months and had no succes :(
06-30-2014, 05:02 PM #8
Originally posted by acidrain567 View Post
can you help me jailbreak my ps3 then mate cuz i have been trying for bout 3 months and had no succes :(

In order to jailbreak PS3, the PS3 must be running official firmware version 3.55 or lower, if not you can't jailbreak it
check your PM I sent you a message
08-06-2014, 02:57 PM #9
Still got me banned
08-07-2014, 07:03 AM #10
Originally posted by BeastWithMoDz View Post
Still got me banned

make sure before going to online use PSninja & PSNPATCH and do not check the automatic sign in mark from PSN just run the game when the main menu shows up do not press play online , press PS button then go to PSN sign in wait 10 to 15 seconds then you are good to go, if not there's something wrong maybe it's your CFW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo