08-16-2014, 02:23 PM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Suup NGU! Tustin
Today i release my Fully working Bo2 Tool ( 1.18 ), equipped with Working Anti Ban For a fun modding sesh with no worries.
I have also tested 110% and so far have found no bugs but if you come across any please let me know and i will be glad to fix it straight away.

Picture of Tool: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Tool Here (NOW UPDATED V1.2): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

Tool in action: You must login or register to view this content.

Also check out my Services Shop: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Guys.. Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
Last edited by Newka- ; 09-14-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Version 1.1 , Added Unlock all weapons and Tokens :)

The following user thanked Newka- for this useful post:

Cain532
08-16-2014, 11:39 PM #2
Cain532
Vault dweller
Looks good! Keep up the good work buddy! btw, if you want to have a screen shot you can do //image link [ / I M G ] just remove the spaces and it'll work like a charm Happy it'll look like this

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

Newka-
08-16-2014, 11:52 PM #3
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Looks good! Keep up the good work buddy! btw, if you want to have a screen shot you can do //image link [ / I M G ] just remove the spaces and it'll work like a charm Happy it'll look like this

You must login or register to view this content.

haha thanks bro Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo