Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio
Today i show you my old project now finished for the public
I started to create this project 6 months ago, when i saw dtx12's compiler for the first time.
I decided to convert it to console (Just Little Endian to Big Endian), it worked, but the compiler was not finished (some code wasn't working, like the return of a 'waittil' for a player) but i started to make an editor for myself, and test some stuff.
During these months, when i had the time i worked on it, but not everyday.
Recently, i saw the compiler finished and converted to console, then i said "Why not release my editor finally?" and it's done, in a BETA version.
Some bugs can occur, if you find a bug, tell me. This program was a bit hard to do, because i had to join 4 differents API for be able to connect on each targets.
The app is crypted, i need to think yet if i release the source or not, then i've obfuscated it for the moment.
If someone reverses it, it's not a problem i don't care because when i'm programming c#, it's not to keep the code secret, then if someone needs help (offsets ect) just ask me.
This application should have been published 1 months ago, but i didn't have the time, and i tried to find the maximum of bugs before a release.
I hope this program will help people to doing research much easier for GSC's.
- Add/Rename/Delete a GSC from a project.
- Auto updater to know when an update come out.
- Create projects with the possibility to create multiple virtual GSC's to have your code clean and organized.
- Edits GSC's with the editor and with the syntax of the 'GSC'.
- Export your project to a compiled GSC.
- Inject an external GSC already compiled.
- Inject your GSC projects directly to the selected target.
- Load the last project on startup. (can be disabled)
- Popup completion helper on key pressed, available for each variable using 'self' and 'level', it works also for functions. (can be disabled)
- Predefined functions (like iprintln ect) for completion, will be updated the next time, it's just in BETA.
- Setting menu to change the font of the editor, the font size, and enable/disable some functions like the popup completion.
- Setup to use the application more easily.
- Syntax checker for your project.
- Themes are available in 'White' (unfinished) and 'Black' (Initial)
- Works on Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Works on PS3 (TMAPI/CCAPI), XBOX (JTAG/RGH/XDK), PC (Steam/Redacted) and offline (for edits).
How to use it ?:
- Connect to your desired target.
- Create a new project (ctrl+o), select the mode multiplayer or zombie.
- Save the entire project (ctrl+maj+s), and inject (ctrl+i).
- Start a game, that's all.
- Look the video (or just the part 'Overview' at 4:23) for more examples.
- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly when happens the error to fix it quickly.
- Don't inject a project if you are in-game, <b>inject it in pre-game</b>, else the game will be frozen.
- If you want inject a compiled gsc create the same folder than the gsc, like this : maps/mp/_art.gsc, and drop the "maps" to the popup, that's just an exemple.
- To give the project easily, select the options "Export the project to share" and give the file, people need to click on "Inject a .gscr file...".
Latest version: 184.108.40.206
Latest changelog :
– Support CCAPI 2.60+
– Support any steam/redacted updates.
– Some internal changes.
Credit(s): dtx12 (compiler), Kokole and Nukem.
Thanks: FM|T ZoRo, FM|T Capetlevrai, FM|T Enstone (Testing/Suggestions)
- If the installation fail, disable your antivirus, the program is a bit protected to hide the code source.
- if the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.5.
You must login or register to view this content.
(Don't re-upload exe's)