11-05-2014, 06:15 PM #1
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks to Winter for your work on the CCAPI portion of it, and finally to B777x for his AMAZING tool,
sorry if this thread is useless. Just trying to help out Smile
this tool has been kinda "Modernized" as well (the button styles have been updated to be based on your system. some fixes to make the user interface easier to use.
Enjoy!
Please let me know if this is Still buggy for you guys. If so, I apologize and will try and fix it
One of the reasons for Changing the buttons and stuff is because sometimes when doing stats, the load buttons confused me and I lost all changes -__-

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to justinster for this useful post:

anxify, AuToMaTiCk, itzGumi, Synergy

The following 2 users groaned at justinster for this awful post:

One, Confusing
11-06-2014, 01:55 PM #11
I get this error when iam attaching You must login or register to view this content.
11-10-2014, 02:00 AM #12
livinglife72
Save Point
Same Here
11-12-2014, 08:39 AM #13
getting error as well
when attaching
11-29-2014, 01:24 PM #14
Can't connect Help:steve:
11-29-2014, 01:35 PM #15
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by justinster View Post
Thanks to Winter for your work on the CCAPI portion of it, and finally to B777x for his AMAZING tool,
sorry if this thread is useless. Just trying to help out Smile
this tool has been kinda "Modernized" as well (the button styles have been updated to be based on your system. some fixes to make the user interface easier to use.
Enjoy!
Please let me know if this is Still buggy for you guys. If so, I apologize and will try and fix it
One of the reasons for Changing the buttons and stuff is because sometimes when doing stats, the load buttons confused me and I lost all changes -__-

CEX / DEX Attaching doesn't work. :-)
12-01-2014, 11:00 PM #16
Chris
Former Staff
Tool is not properly working, and it's a useless post, as we have a member of our Gaming Squad, Winter; that posted the same thing You must login or register to view this content..
- Thread Closed

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

XxBIGWIXXERxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo