08-20-2015, 07:41 AM #1
Adrian
Adrian is back!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Recommend to read the whole thread for more information on the program.
Hello fellow NextGenUpdate users, today i will be releasing my non host end game application. It didn't take me long to make the application as it is only a small application. The main reason for the tool is for end game non-host. There has been no tools released with it so far for Black Ops 2 besides Desire Engine. I know some people cannot afford Desire Engine as it is $20 PayPal and most people would love the feature to end the game without being host. I will be releasing the source with the application because i know people would love the coding. At the last minute i added get ps3 details like CELL temp, RSX Temp, Firmware and last but not least lv2 type. Heaps of people have been asking me for the coding for lv2 type so I made the decision to put it in the application for people to get it from.

What is in the application?
PS3 Details;
Change Name Sticky;
Flash Name;
Clan Changer;
End Game Non-Host (Main Reason for the application release);
No Recoil;
Red Boxes;
VSAT;
Laser;
WallHack;
SteadyAim;
Console Shutdown for both TMAPI and CCAPI;
Connection Information.

Credits.

Shark: helped with End Game coding.
B777x: Sticky Name Change offset.
Maverick: Helped with the End Game coding.
Myself: Created the application and programming.
Sorry if i have missed others!

Picture of the application.
You must login or register to view this content.
As i said it is a small application but the main purpose is to get an End Game tool out there. There are no applications with non-host end game at the moment. This is the 1st besides Desire Engine.

Source.
So if you read the whole thread i mentioned that ill be releasing the source, visual and all. The download link to the source will be on the thread. I want people to use the End Game wisely. If you use my source at all YOU MUST give me credits.

Download Source.

Download the program.

Thankyou for all the support. If you have anything mean to say in the comments please do not bother. This is the 1st tool released with Non-Host end game so please enjoy! I also wish that people would use it wisely and not go over board in games with the function.
Last edited by Adrian ; 10-08-2015 at 02:21 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Adrian for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, anxify, BoatyMcBoatFace, Chen Madhala, Crazy_Ace3214, Farva, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, garpbaldo, Humble, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, itsSorrow, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, ksa_7ooo7, LegitBruh, MathRock_, Maverick, oCmKs_4_LiFe, Ruthlesz, Kronos, Synergy, TheFreakyClown, V--JR7, ViRuzModzHD, XxBlud23xX, zatb15
10-10-2015, 08:44 AM #110
acem222
Save Point
I can download but when I go to connect it wont work?
10-14-2015, 04:39 PM #111
Thanks bro, you made my day Dancing

keep up the good work Geo
11-15-2015, 09:50 AM #112
I know BO2 and all CoD games are being modded and you rarely find a game that's not getting modded. But this non host end game code is the death of CoD. If everyone uses it, CoD will become more shit than it already is. I've made an anti for it for all CoDs. Please stop #nonhostendgame You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MayhemModding99 ; 11-15-2015 at 09:53 AM.

The following user thanked MayhemModding99 for this useful post:

alexjones1009
11-20-2015, 12:39 AM #113
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Originally posted by MayhemModding99 View Post
I know BO2 and all CoD games are being modded and you rarely find a game that's not getting modded. But this non host end game code is the death of CoD. If everyone uses it, CoD will become more shit than it already is. I've made an anti for it for all CoDs. Please stop #nonhostendgame You must login or register to view this content.

You talking about there ruining the game......look what you did to mw2 before you talk about other ruining games
11-20-2015, 02:03 AM #114
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
You talking about there ruining the game......look what you did to mw2 before you talk about other ruining games

The end game code is the worst thing for CoD right now. I've known about that code for 4 months now and I refused to release it in my menus.
I know I ruined MW2 cause of CFG, but I don't want to completely destroy it with that code if I release in my menus. So if you're host and you have a
jailbreak and someone ends your game, you can either get mad or use the anti-end game codes that i found for some CoD games.
11-20-2015, 05:51 AM #115
Onlineuser
Save Point
(noob question)Im running 4.75 DEX rebug and using CCAPI and it woks great!!!!(i only tryed game ender offline) my only problem is i got banned off ONLY bo2 online.
i played one whole game the next game started i got first kill and got banned due to violation of posted security & enforcement policy?

my question is how do i use this tool "safely" online(or safer) sorry if im posting this in the wrong place
01-21-2016, 01:46 PM #116
Nice Job

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo