01-08-2013, 12:51 AM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call this spam, call this whatever the hell you want to. This is FACT. I was on my way home from work, and I get a call from my wife telling me her account was banned. I played Blops 2 online, for about ten seconds and then got their gay message about their servers being down. I just said fuck em. It's only black ops 2, and she will never play it again. It's been about four days since I've payed on the account, and Sony has banned her. At first, I thought she was telling me the system was banned, so I called Sony and cursed out some little faggot about how that system has never been modified, and I keep it up to date. I also told him the other system deserved to be banned because it was hacked to shit. He laughed and told me he was glad he could help me. That's besides the point. Some of dipshits groaned me before when I mentioned Sony has something to do with Gayarch when it comes to these stupid server bans on their game. Now, it's a FACT. Her account never seen modifications, nada. And ten seconds of Blops 2 searching for a zombies match, account banned from Sony. So I as sit here on this toilet, taking the mot glorious shit of my life, and typing this out on my iPad, I will now conclude this with the following picture;

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iTruceFret ; 01-08-2013 at 03:32 PM.
01-09-2013, 08:07 PM #11
Don't take this the wrong way but i lol'd so hard at this xD
01-09-2013, 08:09 PM #12
Riggzo
Do a barrel roll!
Wouldnt they look for the IP of the household to ban?
01-09-2013, 10:57 PM #13
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Riggzo View Post
Wouldnt they look for the IP of the household to ban?

Nah, they ban all consoles that login with a specific system. I had two of my systems console banned for awhile there. Apparently after contacting Sony and asking WTF was going on as well as contacting my states AG my systems were magically unbanned. Their response to my states AG stated that they believed I had a modified console, which of course they couldn't prove even if they walked in my front door.

Treyarch is just filled with a bunch of pussies who can't handle the fact that their games have more holes (bugs) than swiss cheese.

The following 2 users say thank you to Agent_LSD for this useful post:

CristinaRawr, xSoulEdge
01-10-2013, 01:07 AM #14
LOL people still care about bo2 meh
01-10-2013, 02:12 AM #15
xXPolojackXx
Moving to the Xbox Scene.
You must login or register to view this content. <---------
01-10-2013, 02:18 AM #16
just change the year to 2011 i saw it in a thread that i some how can find sorry... but it works Smile
01-10-2013, 03:11 AM #17
xXPolojackXx
Moving to the Xbox Scene.
want to know the funny thing?.. my other prestige master account isnt banned nor reset... just this one. FML
01-10-2013, 09:11 AM #18
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
lol black ops2 got a code that scans your internal hdd and send it to treyarch,some sort of backdoor trojan which comes with the game. they analyze it and ban you but after recent server upgrade the server does this dirty job so you get kicked out instant.
their 1st step is to ban you from their server next send your idps to Sony who without investigating bans your console and account.

ps I hate these game devs, its their fault they left a vulnerability in their game and if we use it we are banned. Ist of all those devs should be kicked out of their jobs not us consumers who brought the game for a price.
Last edited by ryu2050 ; 01-10-2013 at 09:19 AM.
01-12-2013, 02:38 AM #19
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ryu2050 View Post
lol black ops2 got a code that scans your internal hdd and send it to treyarch,some sort of backdoor trojan which comes with the game. they analyze it and ban you but after recent server upgrade the server does this dirty job so you get kicked out instant.
their 1st step is to ban you from their server next send your idps to Sony who without investigating bans your console and account.

ps I hate these game devs, its their fault they left a vulnerability in their game and if we use it we are banned. Ist of all those devs should be kicked out of their jobs not us consumers who brought the game for a price.

you wouldnt want ur game modded and abused would u? im just saying, take it from their perspective. hacks have gotten so ridiculous its hillarious seeing the extents they go to trying to keep us out LOL real time memory modding will screw them over soon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo