Post: BLACK OPS 2 : GET OVER 1000 KILLS DOING Custom Game XP Match (Theory)
01-12-2013, 03:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU everyone must no about the custom xp by now and as 3arc are not patching shit im going to tell you how i got 1000+kills to count in one game took around 25min to do it lets get started Happy

WHAT YOU NEED :

2PS3S
2 COPYS OF CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2
NO HOW TO READ

STEP 1 : ON YOUR DIER PS3 (THE PS3 YOUR NOT GETTING THE KILLS ON) SET UP A CUSTOM XP GAME AS FOLLOWS

: NUKETOWN
: FREE FOR ALL
: 11 BOTS
: Unlimited Time

THEN JOIN YOUR DIERS SESSION AND THE GAME WILL START

STEP 2 : GET AS MANY KILLS AS YOU WANT (TIP TRY GET AS MANY KILLS WITH KS ECT DOG , CHOPPER GUNNERS...AS THEY GIVE LESS XP THEN A GUN KILL) WHEN YOU GET TO THE MARK OF KILLS YOU WANT JUST STAY IN THE LOBBY AND LET THE BOTS KILL YOU DO NOT KILL LET YOUR SPM GO DOWN ! DO THIS FOR AROUND 20-30MIN

STEP 3 : WHEN THE 20-30MIN IS UP MAKE YOU DIER LEAVE ( THE HOST ) THEN THE GAME SHOULD LAG OUT THEN WHEN YOU COME THE BLACK OPS 2 MP SCREEN SIGN OUT AND THEN BACK IN

THAT IT YOUR DONE SHOULD OF WORKED I HAVE DONE THIS 100s of TIMES THE MOST KILLS I HAVE GOT IS 1800 OVER 2000 DONT WORK TRYED ALL READY

IF IT DONT WORK IM SORRY ENJOY AND YES YOU CAN GET BANNED YOU ARE BOOSTING BUT 3ARC DONT CARE NO MORE PEACE Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to xCrazyL for this useful post:

Dishonor, molzofbrian

The following user groaned xCrazyL for this awful post:

xShadow
01-13-2013, 07:14 PM #11
Stank
Little One
Originally posted by xCrazyL View Post
Hey NGU everyone must no about the custom xp by now and as 3arc are not patching shit im going to tell you how i got 1000+kills to count in one game took around 25min to do it lets get started Happy

WHAT YOU NEED :

2PS3S
2 COPYS OF CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2
NO HOW TO READ

STEP 1 : ON YOUR DIER PS3 (THE PS3 YOUR NOT GETTING THE KILLS ON) SET UP A CUSTOM XP GAME AS FOLLOWS

: NUKETOWN
: FREE FOR ALL
: 11 BOTS
: Unlimited Time

THEN JOIN YOUR DIERS SESSION AND THE GAME WILL START

STEP 2 : GET AS MANY KILLS AS YOU WANT (TIP TRY GET AS MANY KILLS WITH KS ECT DOG , CHOPPER GUNNERS...AS THEY GIVE LESS XP THEN A GUN KILL) WHEN YOU GET TO THE MARK OF KILLS YOU WANT JUST STAY IN THE LOBBY AND LET THE BOTS KILL YOU DO NOT KILL LET YOUR SPM GO DOWN ! DO THIS FOR AROUND 20-30MIN

STEP 3 : WHEN THE 20-30MIN IS UP MAKE YOU DIER LEAVE ( THE HOST ) THEN THE GAME SHOULD LAG OUT THEN WHEN YOU COME THE BLACK OPS 2 MP SCREEN SIGN OUT AND THEN BACK IN

THAT IT YOUR DONE SHOULD OF WORKED I HAVE DONE THIS 100s of TIMES THE MOST KILLS I HAVE GOT IS 1800 OVER 2000 DONT WORK TRYED ALL READY

IF IT DONT WORK IM SORRY ENJOY AND YES YOU CAN GET BANNED YOU ARE BOOSTING BUT 3ARC DONT CARE NO MORE PEACE Happy

nice theory and all but it does not work i done all above and does not work i have to keep getting 200 - 299 kills then back out then join again to get the kills ..........
01-13-2013, 07:22 PM #12
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DeNcH View Post
nice theory and all but it does not work i done all above and does not work i have to keep getting 200 - 299 kills then back out then join again to get the kills ..........

Do u have 2 ps3s?
01-14-2013, 02:37 AM #13
Is this patch ?
01-14-2013, 04:15 PM #14
Stank
Little One
Originally posted by Fuser View Post
Do u have 2 ps3s?

yesss sir ...............
01-14-2013, 07:12 PM #15
L it's HoOk-D what's the point just back out n get the 299 if ther was a kill streak on combat record this would make sense.
01-14-2013, 07:27 PM #16
Big Poppa Bren
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xCrazyL View Post
WTF are you on ? i have 6 ps3s and 4 copys off black ops 2 ? and you talking about mummy ? haha you sir is a fucking dumbass

i got 7 ps3's and 5 bops2 discs. does that make me Elite hackerz? does it make my dick bigger?
give your head a wobble boy.......
01-14-2013, 09:21 PM #17
Ok kiddo i could not care less if you had 500 ps3s and wtf are you on about elite hackerz ? the guy was talking shit so i put him in his place so you hush and btw you have 5 black ops 7 ps3s but never heard of you name or never seen you on LBs so yet again just so fool lieing bye Smile <3

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

i no but i just wanted to get it out there to tell people but if you dont have 2 ps3s and find it hard to get a friend to JS to make game start you can just do one game Smile
01-15-2013, 02:41 PM #18
Dat' Grammar!
01-15-2013, 03:15 PM #19
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Big
i got 7 ps3's and 5 bops2 discs. does that make me Elite hackerz? does it make my dick bigger?
give your head a wobble boy.......

i got 2 ps3's and 1 copy of black ops 2, does it make me cooler then you? Yes. Y u ask?....Because u have 5 copies of bops2 and 7 ps3's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo