THREAD: BLACK OPS 2 : GET OVER 1000 KILLS DOING Custom Game XP Match (Theory)
  1. 01-12-2013, 03:46 AM
    xCrazyL
    King!
    xCrazyL
    King!
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey NGU everyone must no about the custom xp by now and as 3arc are not patching shit im going to tell you how i got 1000+kills to count in one game took around 25min to do it lets get started Happy

WHAT YOU NEED :

2PS3S
    2 COPYS OF CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2
    NO HOW TO READ

STEP 1 : ON YOUR DIER PS3 (THE PS3 YOUR NOT GETTING THE KILLS ON) SET UP A CUSTOM XP GAME AS FOLLOWS

: NUKETOWN
    : FREE FOR ALL
    : 11 BOTS
    : Unlimited Time

THEN JOIN YOUR DIERS SESSION AND THE GAME WILL START

STEP 2 : GET AS MANY KILLS AS YOU WANT (TIP TRY GET AS MANY KILLS WITH KS ECT DOG , CHOPPER GUNNERS...AS THEY GIVE LESS XP THEN A GUN KILL) WHEN YOU GET TO THE MARK OF KILLS YOU WANT JUST STAY IN THE LOBBY AND LET THE BOTS KILL YOU DO NOT KILL LET YOUR SPM GO DOWN ! DO THIS FOR AROUND 20-30MIN

STEP 3 : WHEN THE 20-30MIN IS UP MAKE YOU DIER LEAVE ( THE HOST ) THEN THE GAME SHOULD LAG OUT THEN WHEN YOU COME THE BLACK OPS 2 MP SCREEN SIGN OUT AND THEN BACK IN

THAT IT YOUR DONE SHOULD OF WORKED I HAVE DONE THIS 100s of TIMES THE MOST KILLS I HAVE GOT IS 1800 OVER 2000 DONT WORK TRYED ALL READY

IF IT DONT WORK IM SORRY ENJOY AND YES YOU CAN GET BANNED YOU ARE BOOSTING BUT 3ARC DONT CARE NO MORE PEACE Happy
  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xCrazyL For This Useful Post:

3. The Following User Groaned xCrazyL For This Awful Post:

4. 01-12-2013, 10:06 AM
    imD 1.0
    imD 1.0
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    You dont need a 2. ps3 for this, you can just make your friend host it.
  5. The Following User Thanked imD 1.0 For This Useful Post:

6. 01-13-2013, 01:06 AM
    RustyBreaker
    Do a barrel roll!
    RustyBreaker
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Basically, just suicide sometimes after you get an high number of kills, right ?
  7. 01-13-2013, 02:49 AM
    xCrazyL
    King!
    xCrazyL
    King!
    NextGenUpdate
    But your friend has to stay in the whole game and its free for all so you ks are going to be killing each other so it alot easyer with 2 ps3s but with your friend it could work Smile
  8. 01-13-2013, 04:56 AM
    XxUnkn0wnxX
    F4LLEN ANG3L
    XxUnkn0wnxX
    F4LLEN ANG3L
    NextGenUpdate
    well i have 1 CFW PS3 on PSN Now and 1 that is OFW. is there not some safe way off running a back up of BO2 From multiman 2 play online with? because i only have 1 copy of the game on a disk.

because i was thinking. back up game with multiman use BD Mirror with Game disk options. and run the back up on my CFW PS3 has not hacks or mods For B02 - i only play the game i don't literally hack it. and use the disk with OFW PS3 and use that as the server.
  9. 01-13-2013, 05:37 AM
    vToniee-
    Bounty hunter
    vToniee-
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Ima try this have 2 ps3 to copy of black ops 2 lets see if it works Upside Down Happy
  10. 01-13-2013, 06:58 AM
    xShadow
    Pr0n ftw
    xShadow
    Pr0n ftw
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xCrazyL View Post
    Hey NGU everyone must no about the custom xp by now and as 3arc are not patching shit im going to tell you how i got 1000+kills to count in one game took around 25min to do it lets get started Happy

WHAT YOU NEED :

2PS3S
    2 COPYS OF CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2
    NO HOW TO READ

STEP 1 : ON YOUR DIER PS3 (THE PS3 YOUR NOT GETTING THE KILLS ON) SET UP A CUSTOM XP GAME AS FOLLOWS

: NUKETOWN
    : FREE FOR ALL
    : 11 BOTS
    : Unlimited Time

THEN JOIN YOUR DIERS SESSION AND THE GAME WILL START

STEP 2 : GET AS MANY KILLS AS YOU WANT (TIP TRY GET AS MANY KILLS WITH KS ECT DOG , CHOPPER GUNNERS...AS THEY GIVE LESS XP THEN A GUN KILL) WHEN YOU GET TO THE MARK OF KILLS YOU WANT JUST STAY IN THE LOBBY AND LET THE BOTS KILL YOU DO NOT KILL LET YOUR SPM GO DOWN ! DO THIS FOR AROUND 20-30MIN

STEP 3 : WHEN THE 20-30MIN IS UP MAKE YOU DIER LEAVE ( THE HOST ) THEN THE GAME SHOULD LAG OUT THEN WHEN YOU COME THE BLACK OPS 2 MP SCREEN SIGN OUT AND THEN BACK IN

THAT IT YOUR DONE SHOULD OF WORKED I HAVE DONE THIS 100s of TIMES THE MOST KILLS I HAVE GOT IS 1800 OVER 2000 DONT WORK TRYED ALL READY

IF IT DONT WORK IM SORRY ENJOY AND YES YOU CAN GET BANNED YOU ARE BOOSTING BUT 3ARC DONT CARE NO MORE PEACE Happy

If you honestly think that boosting over 1000 kills won't get you banned then you are a dumbass.
  11. 01-13-2013, 11:26 AM
    xCrazyL
    King!
    xCrazyL
    King!
    NextGenUpdate
    You sir is a fucking dumb ass i just tryed to help people and we got nerds like you saying BS he dont no shit about when i have got over 50,000 kills doing this and no ban go jump in front of a car CLOWN!
  12. 01-13-2013, 02:49 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    But your friend has to stay in the whole game and its free for all so you ks are going to be killing each other so it alot easyer with 2 ps3s but with your friend it could work Smile

Here is what I do If know i need to go out I set up a game open the nat to 6 so my friends can join. I go hide and let them play for hours on end. I set the time to unlimited and kills to unlimited and they must leave around the 100 kill mark and just rejoin. they did this for 5 hours on Friday

remember if you do this the HOST can not leave the game

also remember that the XP lobby does not count towards your time played .... well at least mine does not
  13. 01-13-2013, 04:08 PM
    xShadow
    Pr0n ftw
    xShadow
    Pr0n ftw
    NextGenUpdate
    You sir is a fucking dumb ass i just tryed to help people and we got nerds like you saying BS he dont no shit about when i have got over 50,000 kills doing this and no ban go jump in front of a car CLOWN!

Are you like 9 years old? That's something all 9 years old say when they do the 12th prestige glitch, then they go crying to their moms that they can't play what they bought them.
  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xShadow For This Useful Post: