03-13-2013, 09:45 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

So, I have been working on this for a while now, and since 1.08 has come out, I've decided to release it. It's made using a 1.07 t6mp_ps3f.elf, so you won't be able to use this online (and even if you could, you'd get banned anyway). To use this mod, you must have a jailbroken PS3 running a custom firmware version of at least 4.21.

Mods included:

-God mode (zombies)
-Unlimited points (zombies)
-Unlimited ammo
-Long knife range
-Promod
-Super speed
-Super jump
-No fall damage (in multiplayer)
-No fog
-No lava effects
-FPS Counter
-Classname checks disabled (use any characters)
-Clantag checks disabled
-RSA Sig check disabled (for fastfiles, pretty useless)

Video:

How to use:

Note: Prior to installation, make sure you have update 1.07 or later installed on your PS3.

1. Download the file for your region You must login or register to view this content..
2. Rename the downloaded file to "t6mp_ps3f.self".
3. Using an FTP application or file manager, copy the file to your PS3 in the following directory:
    /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR BOII REGION/USRDIR/

4. Launch Black Ops II and load up either multiplayer or zombies.
5. Enjoy your mods!

Notes

-To active God Mode/Unlimited points in zombies, you must shoot your weapon. DO NOT jump unless you have God Mode enabled. Every time you fire, your points will be reset to 1001337 and your health will be maxed out.
-God mode and unlimited points are made for zombies, but may work in multiplayer.
-DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE.

Warning to leechers

I have added protection to the elf to prevent people from stealing my work. If you edit certain parts of the code, it will render the game unplayable (not permanently, just as long as the edited file is being used).

Have fun guys Happy

The following 81 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, 631, 72ain, AMNE, arandommw2moddr, AwesomeFaceHD, Azie, BadChoicesZ, Brag, BrinkerzHD, BuC-ShoTz, Bucko, cali123, YouAppreciateMe, Capo837, Chxii, CronicImpulse, Daddy, DEREKTROTTER, Det0x, DiiMoON_YouTube, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, effinTyler, EIMAIELLHNAS, ExpectKING, FAKA_ELITE, FOX-727, GaMeRGiRL_2310, hack black ops, hello00417, iMrDannyModz, zL_j8hnb, Jake, Jared, joni_djESP, KCxFTW, kerzhakov, Kingkong9150, TheMightyMoJo, Legend-Modzzz, Liam-, LightModz, LulzBus, Marlins9523, matt0897, Mr.Alfredo, NGU-xNiicKzHD, OmGRhys-x, Dan, Jango, perrypus, RichModder, riggstq, Master Ro, RTE Modz, ICS Vortex, say-say123, Sirprizer, Slice, SnD_Boosters, sniper-4Eye, Snipesome, SonyBlack, Taylor, TheHolyMart, TheHomeTown97, TONEY777, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, Vanz, xkoeckiiej, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, XxShadowhawkxX, XxUnkn0wnxX
06-09-2013, 02:36 AM #92
I cant get it to work right on1.10, but I hope you release a 1.11 version.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo