Post: Easy Way To Do The XP Custom Games Glitch!! [PS3/XBOX]
03-31-2013, 10:09 PM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!! :mmm::mmm:

I found An Easy Way to do the XP Custom Game Glitch! is much easier Plus, you dont have to Go to Find Match>Combat Traning>Objective Like 3 times! its just stupid!! and i did this without going objective shit like 3 times!!

Black ops 1.08

1. Get friend to load random game in custom game.(He Stays in the lobby)
2. Hover over "Play Online" instead of hover overing "Public Match" it much easier if you hover over "Play Online"
3. Hit Triangle and Square to join his session
4. Spam X.
5. Your friend leaves as soon as you join.
6. go to your Player card as Fastest you can, while your on the XP CG Glitch! so, it wont freeze the game..
7. Should be in a custom game and say waiting for more players.
8. Invite people and have fun :>

oh yeah i found an other way to get BOTS in the game, its so damn hard but i did anyway lol
okay, once you done doing the glitch, tell a friend to turn on his mic so he can tell you when the game starts like when it says "match about to begin in" then it starts to count down, he have count down the time for u.. soon as he counts "2" before "1" then you have to exit it the "player card" then go to "Setup Bots" then edit as fastest you can.. "1" between "0" seconds is the best time you can setup bots, and you have to do it faster thou!! but i tired this and it works but its not worth it, i got cut off so many times while i was about to setup bots, so i have to do it again.. so yeah and good luck with that! Smile and im sorry, there is no video for this!!

if you want proof? NEW VIDEO!! ; You must login or register to view this content.

and as you can see! there was two of us, in the game...
and this thing here (at the below) to get (waiting for 1 player)

This is how you get waiting for 1 players everytime:
- You and your buddy must go to Zombies, click play online, public match and then back out to multiplayer.
- Once on multiplayer, go to your player channel, custom games and load the file that you will be doing the glitch. Start the game by yourself, no bots. Once the game starts, just end the game.
- after that is done, do the glitch and you will always get waiting for 1 player.
You and your buddy must do the above steps.
Another member has confirmed this working as well.

Enjoy and Happy Easter Savages!! Smile Happy Big Shoot-out to "Jason021996" You must login or register to view this content. go give him Thumbs up or some shit like that, i dont give a damn!!! Not Happy or Sad
Last edited by Nigel_Powers-22 ; 04-02-2013 at 09:20 AM.
03-31-2013, 11:56 PM #2
iVeT
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 22 View Post
Hello NGU!! :mmm::mmm: i did this yesterday!!

I found An Easy Way to do the XP Custom Game Glitch! is much easier Plus, you dont have to Go to Find Game>Combat Traning>Objective Like 3 times! its just stupid!! and i did this without going objective shit like 3 times!!

Black ops 1.08

btw this isnt how to get BOTS in the games!! while doing the XP custom Games Glicth!!

1. Get friend to load random game in custom game.(He Stays in the lobby)
2. Hover over "Play Online" instead of hover overing "Public Match" it much easier if you hover over "Play Online"
3. Hit Triangle and Square to join his session
4. Spam X.
5. Your friend leaves as soon as you join.
6. Should be in a custom game and say waiting for more players.
7. Invite people and have fun :>

if you want proof? heres the link;

and as you can see! there was two of us, in the game...
and this thing here (at the below) to get (waiting for 1 player)

This is how you get waiting for 1 players everytime:
- You and your buddy must go to Zombies, click play online, public match and then back out to multiplayer.
- Once on multiplayer, go to your player channel, custom games and load the file that you will be doing the glitch. Start the game by yourself, no bots. Once the game starts, just end the game.
- after that is done, do the glitch and you will always get waiting for 1 player.
You and your buddy must do the above steps.
Another member has confirmed this working as well.

Enjoy and Happy Easter Savages!! Smile Happy Big Shoot-out to "Jason021996" You must login or register to view this content. go give him Thumbs up or some shit like that, i dont give a damn!!! Not Happy or Sad

it will work with 3 ps3s?
04-01-2013, 04:10 AM #3
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Veteran View Post
it will work with 3 ps3s?

yes!! i tired this with 2 ps3's...
04-01-2013, 08:13 AM #4
thank you
04-01-2013, 08:43 PM #5
can you help me get into one of these please please Happy ? my psn is theducksergeant
04-01-2013, 08:52 PM #6
does anyone host this ? add: xStalkercl0wn
04-01-2013, 10:05 PM #7
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
Can you then use bots or are you boosting by shooting the other real player in the lobby?

EDIT, never mind, just seen the video.
Last edited by BOOMSHAKALAKA ; 04-01-2013 at 10:16 PM.
04-02-2013, 06:57 AM #8
Wait, this was the original method the other guy used (jason021996) So whats the difference?
04-02-2013, 07:55 AM #9
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Bassnecter
Wait, this was the original method the other guy used (jason021996) So whats the difference?

the difference is that you can an easy way to do this, instead of the hard way like, doing it over and over till you actaully get in the custom games xp glitch.. read "Step 2"
04-02-2013, 09:49 AM #10
Oh ok. And have you tried this out lately? is it still working?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo