05-16-2013, 12:22 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
well its that time again, i thought id just aswell make a quick crack for cfw users rather than hang around for duplex or a scene group to make an edat crack....

heres the pkg: You must login or register to view this content.
heres the rap You must login or register to view this content. (this is for usa version but im happily using on bles01717)

US USERS: your going to want to just install the dlc then activate with react psn
UK USERS (BLES01717): you will need to install the pkg, activate it with react psn and then move the dlc2 folder & dlc2.edat from inside of HDD0/game/blus31011/usrdir to HDD0/game/bles01717/usrdir

thanks to HiTeddy for letting me download <3 and donny_boy1189 for helping with the download link
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-16-2013 at 03:14 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

Cesei, CodJumper:, jeanjean, justeve, Mango_Knife, SeemsLegit_, smashedya, Smexeh, sniper-4Eye, zGooNzLobbies
05-16-2013, 01:15 PM #11
donny_boy1189
DiRTY HARRY
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
im thinking because this uses a proxy it is patched as wehn i try to sign in i get errors :(

Remember to change the port to 27 on the ps3, it is working I used it yesterday for bf3..
05-16-2013, 01:18 PM #12
RTE Modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Cesy View Post
If you data transfer cant u get console banned on OFW for pirated content same way as CFW? I swear I've heard someone got banned for that or something close to that.

not that i know of i put revolution on all my friends ps3's and they havnt been banned
05-16-2013, 01:25 PM #13
Cesei
Banned
ok thanks im going to try this later.
05-16-2013, 01:32 PM #14
riggstq
Originally posted by Cesy View Post
ok thanks im going to try this later.

any problems just message me on psn mate n ill give u a hand init
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM #15
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Iggs you just made my day with new Dlc link.
Oh dam bummer its us,oh well not hard just move after I activate
05-16-2013, 01:41 PM #16
riggstq
Originally posted by justeve View Post
Iggs you just made my day with new Dlc link.
Oh dam bummer its us,oh well not hard just move after I activate

exactly that im from uk also but i could only get my hands on a us link and rap not to worry just move the dlc2 folder into your regions directory and then its all good Happy
05-16-2013, 01:57 PM #17
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
well its that time again, i thought id just aswell make a quick crack for cfw users rather than hang around for duplex or a scene group to make an edat crack....

heres the pkg: You must login or register to view this content.
heres the rap You must login or register to view this content. (this is for usa version but im happily using on bles01717)

for us users your going to want to just install the dlc then activate with react psn, for uk users you will need to install the pkg and then move the dlc2 folder from inside of HDD0/game/blus31011/usrdir to HDD0/game/bles01717 and then activate with react psn...

thanks to HiTeddy for letting me download <3 and donny_boy1189 for helping with the download link

OMFG i love you Smile can i have babys with you <3
05-16-2013, 01:57 PM #18
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
so the dlc is finally release for ps3 now?
05-16-2013, 02:01 PM #19
riggstq
Originally posted by KevinTitan View Post
so the dlc is finally release for ps3 now?

nope just thought id troll some heads :P nah kiddin man ye its out and free for all cfw users to try before they buy Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo