05-16-2013, 12:22 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
well its that time again, i thought id just aswell make a quick crack for cfw users rather than hang around for duplex or a scene group to make an edat crack....

heres the pkg: You must login or register to view this content.
heres the rap You must login or register to view this content. (this is for usa version but im happily using on bles01717)

US USERS: your going to want to just install the dlc then activate with react psn
UK USERS (BLES01717): you will need to install the pkg, activate it with react psn and then move the dlc2 folder & dlc2.edat from inside of HDD0/game/blus31011/usrdir to HDD0/game/bles01717/usrdir

thanks to HiTeddy for letting me download <3 and donny_boy1189 for helping with the download link
Last edited by riggstq ; 05-16-2013 at 03:14 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

Cesei, CodJumper:, jeanjean, justeve, Mango_Knife, SeemsLegit_, smashedya, Smexeh, sniper-4Eye, zGooNzLobbies
05-16-2013, 02:01 PM #20
after I move the folders as you directed, then I use reactPSN? If so, should I rename the rap file using BLES01717 or not?
Thank you very much in advance!
05-16-2013, 02:02 PM #21
RTE Modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
exactly that im from uk also but i could only get my hands on a us link and rap not to worry just move the dlc2 folder into your regions directory and then its all good Happy

ive bought it from store im from uk shall i sniff it out and send u link?
05-16-2013, 02:05 PM #22
riggstq
Originally posted by kourabies View Post
after I move the folders as you directed, then I use reactPSN? If so, should I rename the rap file using BLES01717 or not?
Thank you very much in advance!

install the us pkg then activate it once activate with react psn you then need to move the dlc2 folder from hdd0/game/blus31011 to hdd0/game/bles01717 DONT rename anything else im pretty sure it wouldnt activate it correctly

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by RTE
ive bought it from store im from uk shall i sniff it out and send u link?

if you have cfw and wouldnt mind data transfering and then retrieving the rif from hdd0/home/00xxx (the user you bought it with) without the rif its kinda useless.. thanks either way for offering tho...
05-16-2013, 02:08 PM #23
RTE Modz
I defeated!
ok il try it soon
05-16-2013, 02:23 PM #24
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
All activated tip top.
Thanks mate now to test with mods
Oh damm the mods dont work cough:make me a modded Eboot cough:
Oh well I'm gonna have to use skill
05-16-2013, 02:33 PM #25
riggstq
Originally posted by justeve View Post
All activated tip top.
Thanks mate now to test with mods
Oh damm the mods dont work cough:make me a modded Eboot cough:
Oh well I'm gonna have to use skill

pm me your skype mate
05-16-2013, 02:36 PM #26
xPavee
Keeper
This we need for german Bles Will Be Awesome NIce Thread
Help Alot :kiss:
05-16-2013, 02:40 PM #27
riggstq
Originally posted by xPavee View Post
This we need for german Bles Will Be Awesome NIce Thread
Help Alot :kiss:

i think the uk method will still be working as there is no selfs inside that would lock it to a certain region just .ff's
so follow the uk method and instead of putting in hdd0/game/bles01717 put in hdd0/game/blesxxxxx <your region and please if it works leave some feedback as it would be interesting to know...
05-16-2013, 02:43 PM #28
xPavee
Keeper
I Will Test it next week because have alot of things for Skool Not Happy or Sad
But if it work i will message you X_X

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo