01-10-2014, 04:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was bored so I started to fuck around with Black Ops II's fastfiles.
I found quite interesting stuff in there, one of the things I found was a video of a girl in a club with dubstep music lmao.

There's quite a lot of sounds inside the fastfile and a shit load of raw files etc...

The dump will include:
Assets from dev_mp.ff
Assets from patch_mp.ff
Assets from common_mp.ff

If you would like me to dump a certain fastfile let me know in a reply to the thread Smile

Download Link For Dumped Raw Files:
You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: The .mp4 file originally wasn't an .mp4, it was a .bik file but you need special codecs so I just converted the video for you guys Happy.
Download Link For Dumped Sounds and Video:

If anyone wants to help me with the pre-compiled .gsc files you're are more than welcome to help out :fa:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 01-10-2014 at 05:28 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-Numb, $ticky, Best Mate, ErasedDev, Geo, ItsLollo1000, M0T1VAT10N, Mango_Knife, moekroeman, John, SC58, Sirprizer, snapin, SnaY, Source Code
01-10-2014, 09:39 AM #2
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
So I was bored so I started to fuck around with Black Ops II's fastfiles.
I found quite interesting stuff in there, one of the things I found was a video of a girl in a club with dubstep music lmao.

There's quite a lot of sounds inside the fastfile and a shit load of raw files etc...

The dump will include:
Assets from dev_mp.ff
Assets from patch_mp.ff
Assets from common_mp.ff

If you would like me to dump a certain fastfile let me know in a reply to the thread Smile

NOTE: The .mp4 file originally wasn't an .mp4, it was a .bik file but you need special codecs so I just converted the video for you guys Happy.

If anyone wants to help me with the pre-compiled .gsc files you're are more than welcome to help out :fa:

Awesome man! Keep it up :p
01-10-2014, 11:33 AM #3
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

The dump will include:
Assets from dev_mp.ff
Assets from patch_mp.ff
Assets from common_mp.ff

Cool.
I very like the BC25095F Music File.
And i think the "karma_pip_club" is a scene from 1 of the missions in the Campagin.
Last edited by Mango_Knife ; 01-10-2014 at 11:36 AM.
01-11-2014, 11:29 PM #4
Great work RedEyeSmile Always helping the community one way or another.
02-11-2014, 04:42 PM #5

The dump will include:
Assets from dev_mp.ff
Assets from patch_mp.ff
Assets from common_mp.ff

Only about 10% of NGU knows what to do with this or how to use it. Including me lol
02-12-2014, 03:33 AM #6
SC58
Former Staff
i hope yall kno you can edit raw files via rte :p
02-22-2014, 07:36 PM #7
EliteHackzPS3
Do a barrel roll!
good release :yes:
01-29-2015, 04:11 AM #8
Invalid or Deleted File. ...........fix please?
03-16-2015, 10:32 PM #9
It would be amazing if the raw files had anything from origins i cant find anything for origins it fucking sucks
05-07-2015, 10:46 AM #10
DrHackHD
Bounty hunter
Fix the link ***

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo