11-10-2014, 09:39 PM #1
MaNamesTyler
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Just wanted to show everyone an amazing Non Host Aimbot that was made by DexModderFTW Smile

Last edited by MaNamesTyler ; 11-10-2014 at 09:43 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to MaNamesTyler for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, HaTeRM4NR33T, Hori_By_Nature, iRoyal // MoDz, Jaredm09, Jewels, Miyata, Synergy, TreyBeModding-, x5150xiZombie, xAJM, XxEconomicsxX, yomen9

The following 12 users groaned at MaNamesTyler for this awful post:

Confusing, Esker, Im Not Boobdidas, ImAzazel, ItsAvees, kalden746, John, Reyz, Shark, Sticky, VeSun
11-11-2014, 05:57 AM #11
Are you serious ? Can someone buy this and share me the file please lol. I'm not spending money for this :l I'll repay you somehow ?
11-11-2014, 07:17 AM #12
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by HailMarry View Post
Are you serious ? Can someone buy this and share me the file please lol. I'm not spending money for this :l I'll repay you somehow ?

Wouldn't make sense..... People will by it correct? but someone will, i mean will post it on NGU for everyone to use.... so if DexModderFTW made it, he shouldn't sell it, because then what could happen is that people would distribute it and then it'll get released...... when he has worked on this very hard.

The following user thanked Jewels for this useful post:

SoLegendary
11-11-2014, 08:19 AM #13
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JeWeLs View Post
Wouldn't make sense..... People will by it correct? but someone will, i mean will post it on NGU for everyone to use.... so if DexModderFTW made it, he shouldn't sell it, because then what could happen is that people would distribute it and then it'll get released...... when he has worked on this very hard.

could be like the non host aimbot for AW. its a file but ran by a server..

The following user thanked EquakeCSharp for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-11-2014, 08:20 AM #14
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by DexModdingRTM View Post
could be like the non host aimbot for AW. its a file but ran by a server..

I knew it :P
11-11-2014, 09:24 AM #15
SC58
Former Staff
You just use centity and aiming function to set your angle boom done, now everyone knows and could maybe take there time to learn to make it there self instead of buying it :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Tipton_Modz
11-11-2014, 09:31 AM #16
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You just use centity and aiming function to set your angle boom done, now everyone knows and could maybe take there time to learn to make it there self instead of buying it :p

I guess i could work on it ;p. but I probabaly would face loads of problems, if you get NGU Member of the month, i reccommend you should do it ;P
11-11-2014, 09:49 AM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
I guess i could work on it ;p. but I probabaly would face loads of problems, if you get NGU Member of the month, i reccommend you should do it ;P

CEntity is like GEntity(if host) but CEntity is LocalClient and show all Client's InGame when not host like there Oirgins, Client Name's and other stuff for the Client but it's read only so you can't write into it to do AimBot or whatever, So you have to use a Aiming function "find it" to be able to write into it for it to work or whatever you wanting to write into CEntity, You can use CEntity for a ESP with Engine Text aswell.

I don't have the stuff nor do i care to just know how to do it :p plus if i was to do it i wouldn't release it as i don't wanna ruin a game Winky Winky

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Franky
11-11-2014, 12:14 PM #18
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
I Find This in EBOOT

disableBaseWeaponAttachment
11-11-2014, 12:45 PM #19
If iam playing with the EBOOTS of ITz_JeWeLs ONLY BlackScreen FREEZE in loading Screen then i found another DEBUG EBOOT 1.19 then Freeze after match wtf

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo