04-17-2015, 02:23 PM #1
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,

here i have a awesome release
black ops 2 eboot without freezing (switch to multiplayer zombies or campain)
you start bo2 up you will not freeze anymore
when you go to zombies/multiplayer you don't freeze anymore
i have made the EBOOTS for:
BLES01717, BLUS31011, NPUB31054 And DEBUG
    [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a0nv23c3k717zev/AAA9MmYb4Tqh92nFy1ONpN-8a?dl=0"]Download The Eboots Here[/URL]
[URL="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vdda0dy32zs3xo9/AADab-UhB8WeRKkqzKM3oBBga?dl=0"]Download The SPRX eboot here[/URL]

Request
Requested EBOOTS
    [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8j1u7r5x7a9h09t/AABbh_aYA0pBlU2doQPCvI7Wa?dl=0"]Debug, Freeze Fix, Sprx, Anti Ban, Wall Hack, No Recoil, VSAT, Small crosshairs And Red Boxes your not be able to (load zombies anymore)[/URL]

If you want a use a sprx menu for black ops 2 you can use it with this eboot (still can load up zaaambiesSmile)
rename the sprx to ''Blackops2.sprx'' or it will not work! (only for Dex, if you don't want to use a sprx i recommend to use the normal eboot here above)
----------------------------------------------
The Mods in the eboot:
ANTI-BAN -Multiplayer/Zombies
Probation Bypass -Multiplayer
Disable Perk (check) - Multiplayer
Cheat Protection - Multiplayer
Disable Portected Character -Multiplayer
---------------------------------------------
no non-host mods (add them from a RTM tool)
all these eboots are tested
if you have any problems Say it down in the comments
and don't forget to leave a like

DEBUG tested only but the others should work
Mutliplayer you can attach (for cex it just works fine)
zombies for some strage way it won't attach (for cex it just works fine)
if someone can help me with this PM me

edit:
1. i need to make a debug self but than it will keep freezing when i load zombies (still working on it)

2. maked a new t6mp_ps3f.self but i someone can test it on dex if this works that should be great Happy
I got placed out of home and I'm only on weekends at home than I have access to me ps3 : P
So if someone can test this by looking eboot or not zombies crashes and zombies attached

3. t6mp_ps3f.self doesn't work still try an other solution

4. t6mp_ps3f.self is done now not at home test please

5. debug will freeze your game for zombies

[QUOTE=IRealyLikeFood;6440548Thanks to you I was able to test a bunch of things. I converted sprx into the eboot, frostwire, non host mods, and ton more in one eboot. I don't freeze. And I go so hard. Took me all day to figure it out. But now it's too sweet[/QUOTE]
Last edited by Gryphus ; 09-06-2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: asking for rep

The following 6 users say thank you to IRealyLikeFood for this useful post:

DPO23, gary365, ksa_7ooo7, P$ycho, ShadowGhostFox, V--JR7

The following user groaned IRealyLikeFood for this awful post:

RiL3DEMON
05-07-2015, 12:09 PM #29
ImMaarx
Save Point
link is wronggg
05-07-2015, 12:12 PM #30
Thanks to you I was able to test a bunch of things. I converted sprx into the eboot, frostwire, non host mods, and ton more in one eboot. I don't freeze. And I go so hard. Took me all day to figure it out. But now it's too sweet
05-07-2015, 04:02 PM #31
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Blood
Does this mean its taken down? You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by VNMxGaming View Post
links dont work

Originally posted by ImMaarx View Post
link is wronggg

link is fixed guys Winky Winky
share this with your friends Winky Winky
05-09-2015, 09:04 AM #32
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
I still awnser comments that you guys/girls :P know it
05-09-2015, 09:43 PM #33
Originally posted by IRealyLikeFood View Post
I still awnser comments that you guys/girls :P know it

I think they patched the freeze fix because I'm slowly starting to freeze more and more.
05-12-2015, 10:52 AM #34
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
I think they patched the freeze fix because I'm slowly starting to freeze more and more.

no they don't only you don't use other offsets for probation that should help Winky Winky
05-12-2015, 12:16 PM #35
no they don't only you don't use other offsets for probation that should help Winky Winky

what do you mean? I only have the one you made for me with antiban. With some non host mods. It was working flawlessly now it's freezing more and more. I'm lucky to get two games in before it freezes. Right before it freezes, a white box shows up in bottom left screen, than disappears and boom froze. Idk what that box is. But I freeze. Maybe you can make an eboot with freeze fix, antiban, walk hack, small crosshairs, vast, and no recoil? Maybe that will fix it. I want to release this frost wire mods I am making but can't release an eboot with freeze issues
05-12-2015, 02:45 PM #36
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ShadowGhostFox View Post
what do you mean? I only have the one you made for me with antiban. With some non host mods. It was working flawlessly now it's freezing more and more. I'm lucky to get two games in before it freezes. Right before it freezes, a white box shows up in bottom left screen, than disappears and boom froze. Idk what that box is. But I freeze. Maybe you can make an eboot with freeze fix, antiban, walk hack, small crosshairs, vast, and no recoil? Maybe that will fix it. I want to release this frost wire mods I am making but can't release an eboot with freeze issues

you should use the normal eboot (or with sprx) and add the non host mods from rtm that should help mutch more trust me Winky Winky
05-12-2015, 03:11 PM #37
you should use the normal eboot (or with sprx) and add the non host mods from rtm that should help mutch more trust me Winky Winky

Maybe i'll try it but I don't use rtm tools a lot because I bring my ps3 to friends and don't like to bring my laptop just like all the files on eboot lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo