05-31-2015, 07:53 AM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, today i'm going to give you guys a tutorial on how to steal anyone's emblem on a CFW console. This tutorial has already been released, although I figured I would make a new thread explaining the process. For this, you're going to need to have TMAPI/CCAPI installed, and have a working RTM tool open. This includes:

• Jailbroken console [DEX/CEX]
• TMAPI/CCAPI Installed
• RTM Name Changing Tool

Game: Black Ops 2 Game Update: 1.19

First, be in a party and connect/attach your tool. Change your username to the owner of the emblem you wish to steal. Back out to the multiplayer menu and sign out of PSN. Now, sign back into PSN while spamming the name change tool to the other person's name. Simply go into a party and change your name back to your original username. Now, when you go into the create-a-emblem section, the desired emblems will be there. Press save, and then it will be on your account! I recommend playing a match to make the emblem stick. Congratulations, you stole an emblem without having to do the glitch!
Last edited by Young Jedi ; 06-09-2015 at 02:31 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Young Jedi for this useful post:

-Numb, A6shRkm, Amaziing, anxify, AsO GaMeR, Budda_Jacob, Buqsy, CanadianOnCFW, Chen Madhala, Crazy_Ace3214, Dog88Christian, elvisaaron, Exory, Father Luckeyy, FoxMoDz, Gay For Satan, Hunter926, Im_YouViolateMe, jmend12, Krypton, LiberationMods, MOD-RuLeZ, MrBerrics, NMT_VadRe, PakMan, parkes_ashley, ProfoundModz, Reyz, Rezqaazify, RiazHossain69, SkillsPayBills-, sven34649845, Synergy, TrailMix, Vinny, Vondy Supreme, xJoK3rS, xPistolsPoppinx, xTiibo Modz, zOblivious, zshred

The following 4 users groaned at Young Jedi for this awful post:

Maverick, Sync
06-02-2015, 01:53 AM #11
Originally posted by Young
Hello, today i'm going to give you guys a tutorial on how to steal anyone's emblem on a CFW console. This tutorial has already been released, although I figured I would make a new thread explaining the process. For this, you're going to need to have TMAPI/CCAPI installed, and have a working RTM tool open. This includes:

• Jailbroken console [DEX/CEX]
• TMAPI/CCAPI Installed
• RTM Name Changing Tool

First, be in a party and connect/attach your tool. Change your username to the owner of the emblem you wish to steal. Back out to the multiplayer menu and sign out of PSN. Now, sign back into PSN while spamming the name change tool to the other person's name. Simply go into a party and change your name back to your original username. Now, when you go into the create-a-emblem section, the desired emblems will be there. Press save, and then it will be on your account! I recommend playing a match to make the emblem stick. Congratulations, you stole an emblem without having to do the glitch!

A user on S7S had posted a account duplication tool, and it involved signing out and in, and it basically did the same thing with having the name changed and having all the emblems, but without repeatedly hitting name change. Wish there were a way to just do it while in lobby. ._.
06-02-2015, 05:50 PM #12
Blackshadow-000
Bounty hunter
Wow Awesome .. Thanks
06-03-2015, 02:42 AM #13
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 000 View Post
Wow Awesome .. Thanks

I'm happy it worked <3
06-03-2015, 02:58 PM #14
MODSXLEADER
Pokemon Trainer
anybody want to try to this out on my account ?
06-04-2015, 11:54 AM #15
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
This was posted here a while ago, at least give credits to the guy that originally posted it???
06-04-2015, 02:42 PM #16
Blackshadow-000
Bounty hunter
How ?????
06-05-2015, 10:07 PM #17
I just sit there Connection to Online Services.
06-06-2015, 01:47 AM #18
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
can this be done to accounts that have been banned? because i have heaps of awesome emblems on my other account but its banned..
06-06-2015, 03:23 AM #19
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
I dont appreciate you neg repping me for asking you to post credits to the guy that posted this in the first place... this is the same glitch that One posted
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo