05-31-2015, 07:53 AM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, today i'm going to give you guys a tutorial on how to steal anyone's emblem on a CFW console. This tutorial has already been released, although I figured I would make a new thread explaining the process. For this, you're going to need to have TMAPI/CCAPI installed, and have a working RTM tool open. This includes:

• Jailbroken console [DEX/CEX]
• TMAPI/CCAPI Installed
• RTM Name Changing Tool

Game: Black Ops 2 Game Update: 1.19

First, be in a party and connect/attach your tool. Change your username to the owner of the emblem you wish to steal. Back out to the multiplayer menu and sign out of PSN. Now, sign back into PSN while spamming the name change tool to the other person's name. Simply go into a party and change your name back to your original username. Now, when you go into the create-a-emblem section, the desired emblems will be there. Press save, and then it will be on your account! I recommend playing a match to make the emblem stick. Congratulations, you stole an emblem without having to do the glitch!
Last edited by Young Jedi ; 06-09-2015 at 02:31 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Young Jedi for this useful post:

-Numb, A6shRkm, Amaziing, anxify, AsO GaMeR, Budda_Jacob, Buqsy, CanadianOnCFW, Chen Madhala, Crazy_Ace3214, Dog88Christian, elvisaaron, Exory, Father Luckeyy, FoxMoDz, Gay For Satan, Hunter926, Im_YouViolateMe, jmend12, Krypton, LiberationMods, MOD-RuLeZ, MrBerrics, NMT_VadRe, PakMan, parkes_ashley, ProfoundModz, Reyz, Rezqaazify, RiazHossain69, SkillsPayBills-, sven34649845, Synergy, TrailMix, Vinny, Vondy Supreme, xJoK3rS, xPistolsPoppinx, xTiibo Modz, zOblivious, zshred

The following 4 users groaned at Young Jedi for this awful post:

Maverick, Sync
09-29-2018, 08:10 AM #47
Originally posted by BoxopCFW View Post
Am i autistic or is there no download

Both.

But I assume the user is meaning that you could use just any name-changer tool, like Geo's or Beach's, and it'd work. Guess he didn't add one into the thread, so as to not show preference.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo