Post: Beginners Guide/Tutorial To Black Ops 2 Modding (*Updated Regularly*)
09-05-2015, 03:09 PM #1
Humble
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Users and New Comers of NGU,

Today I will be releasing this Guide on modding Call of Duty; Black Ops 2.
*Note I will hopefully be making this for other CoD's and if I get motivated enough GTA 5!
Since this is my first big thread any constructive criticism is welcomed!
Thread is updated Updated Regularly.
If your tool is in this thread and you would like it removed or me to update the link etc
PM me on NGU or message my skype(bottom of thread).

Okay now that's over let's start with the Introduction

Introduction:

Alright Guys and Gals, Let's Get started first off before we even get into Black Ops 2 we need to make sure you're not going to get banned logging in so to do this we will need to spoof your console to OFW clear your history.(Not as hard as it sounds!)
now to to do this we will need to get PSN Patch & PSN Ninja! click the links below to download

Homebrew Downloads

You must login or register to view this content.
[/CENTER]

Homebrew Installation Tutorials

Thanks xSuperLobbies!
[/CENTER]

Homebrew Controls

PSN Ninja V4 by By Smokin

Down on Dpad = Down
Up on Dpad = Up
X = Select an option
---------------------------------
PSN Patch by KW

Triangle = Disables CFWs and Exits
Square = Spoof IDPS & PSID
X = Spoof IDPS & PSID, Disables CFWs and Exits
Circle = Exit
[/spoiler]

Okay now that we can delete our History Replace etc. and Spoof our CFW to OFW it is time to get into the mods
*Note there are 2 types of Mods Host and Non Host obviously in the name Host mods means you have to be Host Non Host means you don't have to be Host.
First off we will start with Non-Host now you can have RTM Tools, Eboots and Non Host Engines aka Desire Engine for Bo2
I will start with the Eboots For CEX and DEX users please check what console your on and pick the right one e.g. Dex = Dex Eboot and Cex = Cex so first you want to Get CCAPI & FileZilla

CCAPI 2.60 Rev6

[/Center]

CCAPI 2.60 Tutorial

FileZilla

[/Center]

FileZilla Tutorial

First you want to find out your system IP address on your PS3
Go to Settings
Go to System Settings
Go to System Information

This will show your MAC address, System Software, Space and IP address for the PS3
Now Open Up FileZilla
Up the Top where it says "Host" Right the Exact IP you see on the PS3 and click Enter
Now your connected!
[/CENTER]

Okay, Now that you are connected through FileZilla on to your PS3 you can transfer files from your PC to PS3 without a USB!

~Modding~

Now we are gonna start exploring the 1337 h4xOrZzZ that is the actual modding of bo2 first we are going to start off with Eboots.

~EBOOTS~

Eboot Download's and links

[/CENTER]

Eboot Installation Tutorial

~Real Time Modding~[/CENTER]

Alright so you've Spoofed your Firmware Replaced your history have Anti-ban & a few Mods in your Eboot you are slowly climbing up the ladder of Becoming a 1337 NGU Haxor! Next on the list is RTM aka Real Time Modding RTM is where using a tool on your PC you can Activate Mods, Flash Your Name and thanks to Adrian you can End the game off Host and all you need is to download these tool's because we already have CCAPI!
You can find RTM tool's in this section You must login or register to view this content.. Becareful though make sure you read You must login or register to view this content. to take before downloading certain tools.
Here's a list on some Trusted RTM tools to use.

RTM Links and Official threads on NGU.

Geo and Beast's RTM Tool
You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Blud's Ultimate Tool
You must login or register to view this content. -You must login or register to view this content.

Adrians RTM Tool
You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Adrians End Game Tool

Stunz RTM Tool V2
Download You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Ebby's League Best Tool

ScaR's Ultimate RTM Tool

Blair's League Tool V2
You must login or register to view this content. - TYou must login or register to view this content.

PSNServices RTM Tool

zTPean RTM Tool

Alright guys so we have Homebrew, EBOOT's and Now RTM tool's now it's time for (drum roll) GSC! yes we are finally up to GSC okay so first what we want to do is download GSC Studio

~GSC~[/CENTER]

GSC Studio

GSC Studio
You must login or register to view this content.- You must login or register to view this content.
[/center]

Okay so now we have GSC Studio using this we can Make/Edit/Inject Our Own and Each Others GSC Menus! Huge thanks iMCSx for making this fantastic tool now what we are going to do next is download a few menus! I've listed a few below but you can find some more You must login or register to view this content..

GSC Menus

Multiplayer

Bossam V5 (Includes Injector)

Dynamic V3

Elegance V3

KissMyAimbot V2

Zombie's

Predator V3

Loz Zombies Menu
Download - You must login or register to view this content.

Encore V9.7
You must login or register to view this content. -You must login or register to view this content.
I'm A Zombie
You must login or register to view this content. - Thread

Conversion V1

[/center]

Okay now that we are starting to get familiar with modding on bo2 we can try and host modded gamemodes using .gsc scripts now you may of heard of a few such as: Prop Hunt, Cranked, AI Survival and Last but not least Zombieland. Now we can host these gamemodes and more using GSC Studio and NextGenUpdate to find Map Edits and modified version's of the gamemode for now I will just list the modified versions of zombieland. Here Is a few gamemodes I found and use on Bo2.

GSC Gamemodes

Zombieland by Shark
You must login or register to view this content. -You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Hide & Seek by ScaR

The Floor is Lava by Im_YouViolateMe

[/CENTER]

That Is all the gamemodes I have listed as of now if you want anymore let me know and i'll add them.

~SPRX~

Now that we have past through GSC we have come to SPRX files which is used in most other games and how you install most non host menus and menu's in gta and all cods but today we are gonna be focusing on SPRX host menu's I don't think there is too many on bo2 just because of the fact we have gsc and gsc is way easier to learn and do any way let's get into it.

~SPRX Menus~

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the land of SPRX Enzo in this section it's going to be about menu's which I will list a InceptionV1 below and a tutorial on how to install

Inception

Inception

Tutorial

and that is how to install a Sprx menu now we are going to be installing a GSC Menu Loader.sprx

~SPRX Loader~

The sprx gsc menu loader is a sprx file that you put menus into and once you instal on your ps3 you click R2 & Triangle and a notification would come up and you can load different gsc menu's through it.
SPRX Loader

SPRX GSC Loader

Tutorial

How to Add menus

Update pkg's [1.19]

-BLUS31011-
-BLES01717-
-BLES01718-
-BLES01719-
-BLES01720-

Credits

Adrian
xSuperlobbies
Enstone
Jewels
B777x
SwavyModz
Geo
Beast
Blud
Stunz
Ebby
ScaR
iMCSx
BossamBemass
xTurntUpLobbies
Elegance
Vioku
xFusionModz
Loz
CabCon
xMasterModz
Shark
Im_YourViolateMe
StankyModz
HostOnly
NzV
Leagand786
Blair
zTPean
PSNServices
And me for putting it together
If I forgot anyone let me know and i'll add you too the credits

[/spoiler]
Okay I'm pretty sure that's it thank you for looking through my guide it took a while to make if it helped you in anyway than I've accomplished something and if I get motivated enough i'll do it for other cod's and games(Gta etc.)
Any further question's don't hesitate to ask I will try and answer every question and make sure you quote me.
Thanks for reading

Smile
-Humble

Also another guide to check out You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by James reborn ; 05-05-2018 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Fixed bug into thread :)

The following 22 users say thank you to Humble for this useful post:

-Numb, MLB, BeLohNoy, YouAppreciateMe, Crazii0710, frankval323, FreeakHead, frinks70, Gandi22, Jay NaStY, MathRock_, Pianist Prodigy, ProfoundModz, RedDotDinosaur, rickypkemp, Saint Goofy, Scrub_MyWilly, Ali, TehMerkMods, xDooMz
09-05-2015, 03:35 PM #11
Humble
Little One
Alright i'm going to sleep any questions i'll answer in the morning :P
09-05-2015, 03:44 PM #12
Chris
Former Staff
This is a copy and pasted thread which isn't allowed. You added very few extra links/additions to the thread.
- Thread Closed
09-05-2015, 07:38 PM #13
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by 9819

*Note I will hopefully be making this for other CoD's and if I get motivated enough GTA 5!
If your tool is in this thread and you would like it removed or me to update the link etc

Introduction:

Alright Guys and Gals, Let's Get started first off before we even get into Black Ops 2 we need to make sure you're not going to get banned logging in so to do this we will need to spoof your console to OFW clear your history.(Not as hard as it sounds!)
now to to do this we will need to get PSN Patch & PSN Ninja! click the links below to download

Homebrew Downloads

[/CENTER]

Thanks xSuperLobbies!
[/CENTER]

Homebrew Controls

Down on Dpad = Down
Up on Dpad = Up
X = Select an option
PSN Patch by KW

Circle = Exit

Okay now that we can delete our History Replace etc. and Spoof our CFW to OFW it is time to get into the mods
*Note there are 2 types of Mods Host and Non Host obviously in the name Host mods means you have to be Host Non Host means you don't have to be Host.
First off we will start with Non-Host now you can have RTM Tools, Eboots and Non Host Engines aka Desire Engine for Bo2
I will start with the Eboots For CEX and DEX users please check what console your on and pick the right one e.g. Dex = Dex Eboot and Cex = Cex so first you want to Get CCAPI & FileZilla

CCAPI 2.60 Rev6

[/Center]

CCAPI 2.60 Tutorial

FileZilla

[/Center]

FileZilla Tutorial

Go to Settings
Go to System Settings
Go to System Information

This will show your MAC address, System Software, Space and IP address for the PS3
Now Open Up FileZilla
Up the Top where it says "Host" Right the Exact IP you see on the PS3 and click Enter
Now your connected!
[/CENTER]

Okay, Now that you are connected through FileZilla on to your PS3 you can transfer files from your PC to PS3 without a USB!

~Modding~

Now we are gonna start exploring the 1337 h4xOrZzZ that is the actual modding of bo2 first we are going to start off with Eboots.

~EBOOTS~

[/CENTER]

Alright so you've Spoofed your Firmware Replaced your history have Anti-ban & a few Mods in your Eboot you are slowly climbing up the ladder of Becoming a 1337 NGU Haxor! Next on the list is RTM aka Real Time Modding RTM is where using a tool on your PC you can Activate Mods, Flash Your Name and thanks to Adrian you can End the game off Host and all you need is to download these tool's because we already have CCAPI!
You can find RTM tool's in this section You must login or register to view this content.. Becareful though make sure you read You must login or register to view this content. to take before downloading certain tools.

Geo and Beast's RTM Tool

Blud's Ultimate Tool

Adrians RTM Tool

Adrians End Game Tool

Stunz RTM Tool V2
Download You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Ebby's League Best Tool

ScaR's Ultimate RTM Tool

~GSC~[/CENTER]

Alright guys so we have Homebrew, EBOOT's and Now RTM tool's now it's time for (drum roll) GSC! yes we are finally up to GSC okay so first what we want to do is download GSC Studio

GSC Studio

GSC Studio
You must login or register to view this content.- You must login or register to view this content.
[/center]

Okay so now we have GSC Studio using this we can Make/Edit/Inject Our Own and Each Others GSC Menus! Huge thanks iMCSx for making this fantastic tool now what we are going to do next is download a few menus! I've listed a few below but you can find some more You must login or register to view this content..

GSC Menus

Multiplayer

Dynamic V3

Elegance V3

KissMyAimbot V2

Zombie's

Predator V3

Loz Zombies Menu

Encore V9.7
I'm A Zombie

Conversion V1

[/center]

Okay now that we are starting to get familiar with modding on bo2 we can try and host modded gamemodes using .gsc scripts now you may of heard of a few such as: Prop Hunt, Cranked, AI Survival and Last but not least Zombieland. Now we can host these gamemodes and more using GSC Studio and NextGenUpdate to find Map Edits and modified version's of the gamemode for now I will just list the modified versions of zombieland. Here Is a few gamemodes I found and use on Bo2.

GSC Gamemodes

Zombieland by Shark
You must login or register to view this content. -You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Hide & Seek by ScaR

[/CENTER]

That Is all the gamemodes I have listed as of now if you want anymore let me know and i'll add them.

~SPRX~

Now that we have past through GSC we have come to SPRX files which is used in most other games and how you install most non host menus and menu's in gta and all cods but today we are gonna be focusing on SPRX host menu's I don't think there is too many on bo2 just because of the fact we have gsc and gsc is way easier to learn and do any way let's get into it.

~SPRX Menus~

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the land of SPRX Enzo in this section it's going to be about menu's which I will list a InceptionV1 below and a tutorial on how to install

Inception

Inception

Tutorial

and that is how to install a Sprx menu now we are going to be installing a GSC Menu Loader.sprx

~SPRX Loader~

The sprx gsc menu loader is a sprx file that you put menus into and once you instal on your ps3 you click R2 & Triangle and a notification would come up and you can load different gsc menu's through it.
SPRX Loader

SPRX GSC Loader

Tutorial

How to Add menus

Credits

Adrian
xSuperlobbies
Enstone
Jewels
B777x
SwavyModz
Geo
Beast
Blud
Stunz
Ebby
ScaR
iMCSx
BossamBemass
xTurntUpLobbies
Elegance
Vioku
xFusionModz
Loz
CabCon
xMasterModz
Shark
Im_YourViolateMe
StankyModz
HostOnly
NzV
Leagand786

Okay I'm pretty sure that's it thankyou for looking through my guide it took a while to make if it helped you in anyway than I've accomplished something and if I get motivated enough i'll do it for other cod's and games(Gta etc.)
Any further question's don't hesitate to ask I will try and answer every question and make sure you quote me.
Thanks for reading

Smile
-Humble[/QUOTE][/spoiler]

After taking a close look at the thread, I can see you have spent a lot of time on this and have gone really in depth with it, so I'll re-open this. Thanks for a great thread.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Humble
09-06-2015, 05:21 AM #14
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Ali View Post
Very very nice Upside Down Happy

Thanks Ali :P
09-06-2015, 07:32 AM #15
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Angry View Post
I don't care who you asked you basically copied my thread. There is no point for this thread.

why u mad bro ?

The following user thanked Jay NaStY for this useful post:

Humble
09-06-2015, 10:17 AM #16
good thread, i prefer mmCM over filezila

The following user thanked prodigy_itm for this useful post:

Humble
09-06-2015, 10:25 AM #17
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by itm View Post
good thread, i prefer mmCM over filezila

Do you reckon I should add it to the guide and thanks!
09-08-2015, 12:18 PM #18
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Humble View Post

Introduction:

Homebrew Downloads

[/CENTER]

Thanks xSuperLobbies!
[/CENTER]

Homebrew Controls

Down on Dpad = Down
Up on Dpad = Up
X = Select an option
PSN Patch by KW

Circle = Exit
[/spoiler]

CCAPI 2.60 Rev6

[/Center]

CCAPI 2.60 Tutorial

FileZilla

[/Center]

FileZilla Tutorial

Go to Settings
Go to System Settings
Go to System Information

Now Open Up FileZilla
Now your connected!
[/CENTER]

~Modding~

~EBOOTS~

[/CENTER]

Geo and Beast's RTM Tool

Blud's Ultimate Tool

Adrians RTM Tool

Adrians End Game Tool

Stunz RTM Tool V2

Ebby's League Best Tool

ScaR's Ultimate RTM Tool

~GSC~[/CENTER]

GSC Studio

GSC Studio
[/center]

GSC Menus

Multiplayer

Dynamic V3

Elegance V3

KissMyAimbot V2

Zombie's

Predator V3

Loz Zombies Menu

Encore V9.7
I'm A Zombie

Conversion V1

[/center]

GSC Gamemodes

Zombieland by Shark

Hide & Seek by ScaR

[/CENTER]

~SPRX~

~SPRX Menus~

Inception

Inception

Tutorial

~SPRX Loader~

SPRX Loader

SPRX GSC Loader

Tutorial

How to Add menus

Update pkg's [1.19]

-BLUS31011-
-BLES01717-
-BLES01718-
-BLES01719-
-BLES01720-

Credits

Adrian
xSuperlobbies
Enstone
Jewels
B777x
SwavyModz
Geo
Beast
Blud
Stunz
Ebby
ScaR
iMCSx
BossamBemass
xTurntUpLobbies
Elegance
Vioku
xFusionModz
Loz
CabCon
xMasterModz
Shark
Im_YourViolateMe
StankyModz
HostOnly
NzV
Leagand786

Changelog

Added Angry's Guide as a link to checkout - 6/10/15
Added Update .pkg's to the guide - 8/10/15

Okay I'm pretty sure that's it thankyou for looking through my guide it took a while to make if it helped you in anyway than I've accomplished something and if I get motivated enough i'll do it for other cod's and games(Gta etc.)
Thanks for reading

Smile
-Humble

Also another guide to check out You must login or register to view this content..

sexy thread m8 Smile

The following user thanked Smooth for this useful post:

Humble
09-09-2015, 06:54 AM #19
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
sexy thread m8 Smile

Thanks Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo