Post: [PS3/SPRX] Trinity Non-Host Menu | Aimbot | ESP | Non-Host
09-05-2016, 07:39 AM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trinity SPRX Non Host Mod Menu for BO2 - Thank you for 3,500 views & 1300+ downloads!

I never thought releasing this it would beat any menu I have ever released. This project got close to 1.5k downloads in less than 3 weeks (Pretty low for some people, positive for people like myself)

Because of the overwhelming support I have received on Skype, Facebook, YouTube & Twitter, I will be re-making this project Smile
This project will be free and eventually open-source! I will be buying a domain for this project where anyone can go and see the source, and see how to make their own menus.

Because of the lack of time I have, I will be using a lot of pre-made functions from other menu, but of course, proper credits will go where due. "If someone didn't want people to use their shit, they wouldn't make it public"

Thank you for all the support Smile

Expected Release Date: Late November - Late December

//Old Notes
Im releasing a REALLY simple SPRX I have made using a few open source scripts and some help from thahitcrew and Liam. Its nothing special so dont expect Paradox V69, but its just something that I am making due to me currently learning C++

Please understand that this is just a trial and error code I made a decided to release for a few friends who liked the older types of aimbotting (myself included)

Change Log (Almost Nightly)
Release #1:
Official Release

Video:

Release #2:
Added:
Heaps on non host options
ESP Crosshairs (use 720p for them to work correctly, thanks to ExiLe for the open source of them Happy)

Fixed/Updated:
Moved the whole menu down and removed the bottom line (I will make the menu to fit once its done)
Fixed some issues with the scroller
Updated and made the aimbot a little stronger

Video:

Release #3:

Added:
Customization Menu
C# Loader (not sure if it works, so please tell me <3)

Bugs:
Changing the colour of the text to white and leaving the submenu will result in the text becoming blue for some reason.
Aiming Required doesnt work, so Release #2 will still be avaliable till that is fixed on the nightly update tomorrow. Sorry about that Happy

Fixed:
A few minor bugs with the ESP

Download (Release #2):
You must login or register to view this content.

Download (Release #3)
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Sabotage - Aimbot (updated by myself) + some base functions (Print, DrawShaders + text etc)
ExiLe - Aimbot + ESP Stuff + Shaders + Crosshair + Some upcoming print features
ThaHitCrew - Overall help + help w/ button monitoring + help with some menu issues
Liam - Overall help + help with some stability issues
Profound - Making it...

Notes-

Im 100% fine with you groaning, but all I ask is a reason why :S
Due to the success of the first release, a 'release' #2 has been made. The first one was just me experimenting, this one should add everything you need for simple modding online.
I am still working on:
- Pre-Game Menu (Will be coming soon)

Thank you, have a nice day Happy

Edits -
Added Release #2 Video Happy
Added Release #3 Info and Bugs & Loader
Added Removed 'My R.A.T Story' and added an expected release date and thank you letter
Last edited by ProfoundModz ; 10-17-2016 at 07:08 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ProfoundModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, anxify, Apex_Modz-, BoatyMcBoatFace, Father Luckeyy, itsamnesia, OG Trojan041, PawnModz, runningman420, sandro oliveira, xEemZz

The following 2 users groaned at ProfoundModz for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick
09-06-2016, 05:40 AM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
I'm working on it right now Happy

lmao rip tears
09-06-2016, 05:43 AM #12
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
lmao rip tears

Whatcha mean?
09-06-2016, 05:44 AM #13
Kronos
Former Staff
Whatcha mean?

wait as in u addin the IP grabber or not?
09-06-2016, 05:46 AM #14
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
wait as in u addin the IP grabber or not?

Im going to add an IP Grabber with names. Whats the problem with that?
09-06-2016, 05:49 AM #15
Kronos
Former Staff
Im going to add an IP Grabber with names. Whats the problem with that?

eh its Skiddish imo, but eh the game is fucked anyways
09-06-2016, 06:12 AM #16
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
eh its Skiddish imo, but eh the game is fucked anyways

Sorry, I have re-read your first comment. I see what you meant. My bad. Ill run a strawpoll on CCM later on tonight, but like I said, I kinda just want this to be something for me to learn on, not for me to 'bring to the competition' as-per-say.

Besides, every SPRX and Tool has one now. Seems kinda pointless not add it. Its sorta just turning into a function like God Mode in a host menu :S
09-06-2016, 11:19 PM #17
How To Open ?? Nice Menu Bro !!

The following user thanked xLucasLobbies for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
09-07-2016, 08:01 AM #18
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xLucasLobbies View Post
How To Open ?? Nice Menu Bro !!

It will tell you when you load it
(R3 + DPAD UP)
09-07-2016, 08:11 AM #19
Kronos
Former Staff
Sorry, I have re-read your first comment. I see what you meant. My bad. Ill run a strawpoll on CCM later on tonight, but like I said, I kinda just want this to be something for me to learn on, not for me to 'bring to the competition' as-per-say.

Besides, every SPRX and Tool has one now. Seems kinda pointless not add it. Its sorta just turning into a function like God Mode in a host menu :S

yeh good point, do as you wish

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

ProfoundModz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo