THREAD: Spoof ip tool bo2 ps3
  1. 08-12-2018, 01:07 AM
    3
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Bonjour quelqu'un aurait un codage spoof ip pour un tool bo2 pour ps3.

    hello someone would have a spoof ip coding for a tool bo2 for ps3.

    Thank.
  2. 08-12-2018, 02:48 AM
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Rocket League <3
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Rocket League <3
    1,322
    Posts
    9,126
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    Bonjour quelqu'un aurait un codage spoof ip pour un tool bo2 pour ps3.

    hello someone would have a spoof ip coding for a tool bo2 for ps3.

    Thank.


    Only one i know of is PassiveModding's BO2 RTM v7 it has a Hide IP function. I dont know how safe the tool is or if the option works well. Good luck.
  3. 08-12-2018, 11:38 AM
    792
    Posts
    48,109
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Like View Post
    Only one i know of is PassiveModding's BO2 RTM v7 it has a Hide IP function. I dont know how safe the tool is or if the option works well. Good luck.


    i dont think the function works anymore :P
  4. The Following User Thanked SoloHoster For This Useful Post:


  5. 08-12-2018, 02:23 PM
    ExIIL's Avatar
    ExIIL
    Climbing up the ladder
    ExIIL's Avatar
    ExIIL
    Climbing up the ladder
    492
    Posts
    20,807
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    My Multitool has an ip spoofer for every COD except WaW, so Bo2 is also in it
  6. The Following User Thanked ExIIL For This Useful Post:


  7. 08-12-2018, 10:10 PM
    3
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    You can give the code please
  8. 08-12-2018, 11:35 PM
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Rocket League <3
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Rocket League <3
    1,322
    Posts
    9,126
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SoloHoster View Post
    i dont think the function works anymore :P


    It worked with another tool that I use. I looked with my pre game menu and my ip showed up as what I set it to. I just don’t know how many tools can or can’t see my actual ip. I know it’s not 100% protection lol
  9. 08-13-2018, 02:56 PM
    792
    Posts
    48,109
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Like View Post
    It worked with another tool that I use. I looked with my pre game menu and my ip showed up as what I set it to. I just don’t know how many tools can or can’t see my actual ip. I know it’s not 100% protection lol


    Yeah bro good looking :P
  10. 08-13-2018, 03:51 PM
    ExIIL's Avatar
    ExIIL
    Climbing up the ladder
    ExIIL's Avatar
    ExIIL
    Climbing up the ladder
    492
    Posts
    20,807
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 0 View Post
    You can give the code please


    I want my tools to be kinda unique, so just use the tool Smile
  11. 08-14-2018, 12:24 PM
    3
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    ExIIL just i want code for spoof ip for finish my tool
  12. 09-01-2018, 04:25 AM
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    I have one in the tool im making now if you still want it?