09-07-2018, 01:12 PM #1
Zachtheguy_
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Everyone I was wondering if anyone could assist me with this issue. Im running Rebug 4.81 Dex and i used this non host menu I put the .SPRX file in the tmp folder and the EBOOT in the correct Region directory and the menu loaded fine , but later on i turned on my ps3 and the menu wouldnt load i even repeated the process. Somebody please help me!
09-07-2018, 01:17 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Zachtheguy
Hey Everyone I was wondering if anyone could assist me with this issue. Im running Rebug 4.81 Dex and i used this non host menu I put the .SPRX file in the tmp folder and the EBOOT in the correct Region directory and the menu loaded fine , but later on i turned on my ps3 and the menu wouldnt load i even repeated the process. Somebody please help me!

What menu are you trying to load?
09-07-2018, 01:25 PM #3
Zachtheguy_
Save Point
Paradise its a free Non host sprx menu, it worked for me the first time but not again
09-07-2018, 01:27 PM #4
Rocket League <3
Paradise its a free Non host sprx menu, it worked for me the first time but not again

Go into Rebug Toolbox and make sure COBRA Mode is enabled. That needs to be enabled for most Paradise menus.
09-07-2018, 01:29 PM #5
Zachtheguy_
Save Point
Originally posted by Like View Post
Go into Rebug Toolbox and make sure COBRA Mode is enabled. That needs to be enabled for most Paradise menus.

Yeah i already checked and i have cobra mode enabled, would i have to delete the bo2 game data and maybe reupdate it?
09-07-2018, 01:29 PM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Hey Everyone I was wondering if anyone could assist me with this issue. Im running Rebug 4.81 Dex and i used this non host menu I put the .SPRX file in the tmp folder and the EBOOT in the correct Region directory and the menu loaded fine , but later on i turned on my ps3 and the menu wouldnt load i even repeated the process. Somebody please help me!

Use a different non-host menu. There are a lot out there
09-07-2018, 01:32 PM #7
Rocket League <3
Yeah i already checked and i have cobra mode enabled, would i have to delete the bo2 game data and maybe reupdate it?

Nah it should be fine. Just double check you installed it correctly.
09-07-2018, 01:32 PM #8
Zachtheguy_
Save Point
yeah i repeated the process with a different menu and i still got the same results, do you know of any good free sprx non host menus? (DEX Of course )
09-07-2018, 01:35 PM #9
Rocket League <3
yeah i repeated the process with a different menu and i still got the same results, do you know of any good free sprx non host menus? (DEX Of course )

If you got teamviewer, shoot me a pm with your id and password and ill check it out quick if you'd like.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo