12-13-2018, 07:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i have just started modding today and i'm having trouble with 2 of the games that came installed on the ps3, and only these two. the rest work flawlessly and im not sure whats wrong with them

so for bo2 i have tried multiple eboots, ive tried making my own, ive tried deleting and reinstalling the update for it, not sure whats wrong with it but it constantly freezes upon start,
whenever i start it without being signed in it loads perfectly fine and then i try to sign in via multiplayer screen then use this function that came with the ps3 that works like ps ninja and it signs in etc and once it says "Connecting to online services" on bo2 for like 1 second it freezes and i have to restart my ps3.

for mw3 basically this is really weird and i couldnt find anything on this at all
i start the game, everything is fine everything works i get into a party lobby type of thing, my menus/rtm's will load and connect etc but then i click find match on whatever gamemode and it kicks me almost immediately saying "connection with activision services has been interrupted"

can anyone please help?
12-13-2018, 08:06 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by lolwtflol View Post

Sounds like you could possibly be banned on both. Try a different account on either of those games and see if it continues.
12-13-2018, 08:29 PM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
Originally posted by lolwtflol View Post

Sounds like you could possibly be banned on both. Try a different account on either of those games and see if it continues.

hey, ill try that now and updated here if it worked
I am on 4.82 Rebug DEX

EDIT: yea didnt work, i tried making a whole new account and im still getting this freeze problem sadly hopefully i can get it resolved
Last edited by lolwtflol ; 12-13-2018 at 08:38 PM.
12-13-2018, 10:45 PM #4
bump could really use some help on this issue ive tried everything Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo