Post: Possible way of making Black Ops II Binds work when the time comes?
11-07-2012, 10:24 AM #1
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't hate on me posting this, I don't really have any experience with this shit except MW2 CFG and MW3 EBOOTS. But anyway, I was looking into a Black Ops II Eboot right, and i found this command that I highlighted in the image- You must login or register to view this content.

Now, if we were to remove this dvar and change the value, would that make Binds possible? Unless it would just make you Black Screen, I don't know.
11-07-2012, 10:28 AM #2
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post
Don't hate on me posting this, I don't really have any experience with this shit except MW2 CFG and MW3 EBOOTS. But anyway, I was looking into a Black Ops II Eboot right, and i found this command that I highlighted in the image- You must login or register to view this content.

Now, if we were to remove this dvar and change the value, would that make Binds possible? Unless it would just make you Black Screen, I don't know.

If it was just that simple then I guess treyarch were lazy with the security :(
11-07-2012, 10:29 AM #3
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
I am not positive, but I think this will lead to a black screen. I can not put the reason into words, but I am almost positive.
11-07-2012, 10:30 AM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
This is one of those things where if you don't have the game to test it you won't know until the game comes out. Plus another thing is why would 3arc make the same mistake two times in a row. If it was hacked I'm sure they'd be able to detect certain binds/commands like they did with BO. A good example of that would be cg_drawfps

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

11-07-2012, 10:52 AM #5
deneo, do you know how to extract ELF from EBOOT file?
11-07-2012, 12:45 PM #6
Originally posted by deneo24 View Post
Don't hate on me posting this, I don't really have any experience with this shit except MW2 CFG and MW3 EBOOTS. But anyway, I was looking into a Black Ops II Eboot right, and i found this command that I highlighted in the image- You must login or register to view this content.

The structure will be pretty much the same as black ops, they will just loop a config over a config which is why binds never really worked on black ops, there are ways to get them working now but it may be different this time. oh and removing it may result in a black screen, but hey worth a try :p

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

deneo24
11-07-2012, 03:02 PM #7
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
i dont hack but this game originating from Quake3 it has allot of the same exact console commands, why cant the console be enabled???? then you wouldnt need binds???
11-07-2012, 08:44 PM #8
If my research from other eboots are to go on that is a root cfg executed on game start so when loading a save for example it will exec that cfg also no this will most likely not be able to create mods or binds because the cfgs are usually executed in the ui.ffs example the buttons menu MW2 and black ops.
05-09-2014, 01:57 AM #9
EhhIrii
Bounty hunter
Derp Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo