Post: Will i get banned for playing black ops 2 with my retail disc rogero 4.30?
04-29-2013, 09:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so Ive gotten my slim ofw 4.41 ps3 downgraded to 3.55 ofw, and now ive put it onto 4.30 cfw. then i put the 4.41 spoofer that got recently released by rebug

okay, so will i get console or account banned for playing black ops 2 online with my DISC copy of bo2?

The following 2 users say thank you to Smexeh for this useful post:

Gian_, xGreekModzHD
05-04-2013, 01:35 PM #11
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by carma View Post
well everyone thjat got banned from bo2 when it came out was for having homebrew like multiman. and would ban you instantly, its great that you didnt get banned immedatly. but as for the thumbs down on my comment, im not wrong. infact thats how quickly most people got banned. just beacuse you didnt doesnt mean thats what happens for everyone. it just depends on how fast it gets picked up. bottom line the homebrew while playing bo2 willl get you banned

just to test this i went on bo2 ONLINE with multiman ps ninja and comgenies file manager on there and i have been on here for about 2 hours now, and still no ban
05-04-2013, 11:36 PM #12
morgan8088
Medicated
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
just to test this i went on bo2 ONLINE with multiman ps ninja and comgenies file manager on there and i have been on here for about 2 hours now, and still no ban

Give this guy a cookie ....
05-04-2013, 11:59 PM #13
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Yes you will and I have, disc copy 4.30 with spoof. They will ban you on ofw too if you have homebrew from data transfer.

Yeah then u just delete all the homebrew on your OFW before going on blackops 2.
05-05-2013, 06:49 AM #14
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Cxsy View Post
Yeah then u just delete all the homebrew on your OFW before going on blackops 2.

I know, I was just saying in case.
05-05-2013, 06:54 AM #15
lanander23
Do a barrel roll!
Lol you will get banned.
06-21-2013, 12:28 AM #16
connerthefatbas
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Yes you will and I have, disc copy 4.30 with spoof. They will ban you on ofw too if you have homebrew from data transfer.

i data transfer alot i have comgenies file manager on the xmb and i have been on black ops 2 since 1.04 update and never been banned so a think your talking bull
06-21-2013, 01:35 AM #17
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by connerthefatbas View Post
i data transfer alot i have comgenies file manager on the xmb and i have been on black ops 2 since 1.04 update and never been banned so a think your talking bull

I had homebrew on my xmb and they where banning my ofw for 48 hours every time I went on. When I deleted it I have never been banned since. Also black ops 2 can tell if you have homebrew it's one of the ways they ban you. Just because it hasn't happend you doesn't mean it doesn't. It was banning lots of people at launch with homebrew if you look on here you will find thread from novermber of people saying it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo