Post: Will i get banned for playing black ops 2 with my retail disc rogero 4.30?
04-29-2013, 09:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so Ive gotten my slim ofw 4.41 ps3 downgraded to 3.55 ofw, and now ive put it onto 4.30 cfw. then i put the 4.41 spoofer that got recently released by rebug

okay, so will i get console or account banned for playing black ops 2 online with my DISC copy of bo2?

The following 2 users say thank you to Smexeh for this useful post:

Gian_, xGreekModzHD
04-29-2013, 09:43 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by ohSmexeh View Post
Alright, so Ive gotten my slim ofw 4.41 ps3 downgraded to 3.55 ofw, and now ive put it onto 4.30 cfw. then i put the 4.41 spoofer that got recently released by rebug

okay, so will i get console or account banned for playing black ops 2 online with my DISC copy of bo2?

Yes you will and I have, disc copy 4.30 with spoof. They will ban you on ofw too if you have homebrew from data transfer.
04-29-2013, 10:11 AM #3
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Alright, so Ive gotten my slim ofw 4.41 ps3 downgraded to 3.55 ofw, and now ive put it onto 4.30 cfw. then i put the 4.41 spoofer that got recently released by rebug

disc or backup makes no diff bro (if you no how to boot em xD) so unfortunately you will get ban pretty fast, i think the longest i got away with being on bo2 on cfw was like 6 days...
04-30-2013, 05:46 PM #4
bad_carma
Usertitle?
if there is any hombrew on the ps3 you will be banned within 5 minutes of starting a match. if you delete all of it you may have a bit but youll mostlikely still get banned
05-01-2013, 02:45 AM #5
what if im on cfw but i have no homebrew at all or what if i install a modded file for gta 4 through a file manager and then unjailbreak my ps3 will i still have the mods or no thanks
05-01-2013, 03:55 PM #6
Black ops is made to sniff out hackers and cheaters so any time you play it online it will send the whole data of your ps3 to sony they will then see what is on your consol it might get first a account ban but after a few new accounts it will ban the consol totaly.

Some people use wipe history to cover there traps also they tryed data transfer to a OFW PS3 but it still will ban you dont risk it play other games online.
05-04-2013, 12:24 AM #7
Cesei
Banned

You can only play offline.
05-04-2013, 12:29 AM #8
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by carma View Post
if there is any hombrew on the ps3 you will be banned within 5 minutes of starting a match. if you delete all of it you may have a bit but youll mostlikely still get banned

this is not true, before i knew bo2 scanned for certain files when you started the game i still had homebrew on my ps3 and it took them at least 2 weeks to ban me, the quickest way to get flagged is a modded EBOOT.BIN or .self

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by tenerifekid2 View Post
Black ops is made to sniff out hackers and cheaters so any time you play it online it will send the whole data of your ps3 to sony they will then see what is on your consol it might get first a account ban but after a few new accounts it will ban the consol totaly.

Some people use wipe history to cover there traps also they tryed data transfer to a OFW PS3 but it still will ban you dont risk it play other games online.

wrong it does not send your entire ps3 data to sony that would take to long, it only SCANS for certain files and if those certain files are found the red flag your system and a automatic report is sent to sony, if they were to send you entire data to sony that would take hours cause my ps3 has over 100 gigabytes worth of stuff so ya that is definitely not true
05-04-2013, 05:04 AM #9
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
this is not true, before i knew bo2 scanned for certain files when you started the game i still had homebrew on my ps3 and it took them at least 2 weeks to ban me, the quickest way to get flagged is a modded EBOOT.BIN or .self

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

wrong it does not send your entire ps3 data to sony that would take to long, it only SCANS for certain files and if those certain files are found the red flag your system and a automatic report is sent to sony, if they were to send you entire data to sony that would take hours cause my ps3 has over 100 gigabytes worth of stuff so ya that is definitely not true

well everyone thjat got banned from bo2 when it came out was for having homebrew like multiman. and would ban you instantly, its great that you didnt get banned immedatly. but as for the thumbs down on my comment, im not wrong. infact thats how quickly most people got banned. just beacuse you didnt doesnt mean thats what happens for everyone. it just depends on how fast it gets picked up. bottom line the homebrew while playing bo2 willl get you banned
05-04-2013, 06:24 AM #10
warman_94
Vault dweller

Yes you will, dont risk it and play other games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo