THREAD: For all REAL TIME EDITORS
  1. 07-26-2013, 04:48 AM
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    109
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    This is a VeryImportant message for Anyone that does RTM .............



    does any one that does RTM willing to have a extra person in there friends list ?
    im 17 so im not a annoying little kid .. ill also buy mods off of you if u are willing to sell :vince: Dancing Needa if so pm me your current psn ^.^ and please dont be a ass hole and write something smart on the comments Enzo ......... that is all Cool Man (aka Tustin)
  2. The Following 2 Users Groaned At LADTAGEx For This Awful Post:

    ,

  3. 07-26-2013, 11:26 AM
    NicoO12's Avatar
    NicoO12
    Keeper
    NicoO12's Avatar
    NicoO12
    Keeper
    14
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by LADTAGEx View Post
    This is a VeryImportant message for Anyone that does RTM .............



    does any one that does RTM willing to have a extra person in there friends list ?
    im 17 so im not a annoying little kid .. ill also buy mods off of you if u are willing to sell :vince: Dancing Needa if so pm me your current psn ^.^ and please dont be a ass hole and write something smart on the comments Enzo ......... that is all Cool Man (aka Tustin)


    I can do some rtm for you but i want some paypal for it :3

    if you want you can add me on PSN: Vezaah-
  4. 07-26-2013, 03:58 PM
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    109
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NicoO12 View Post
    I can do some rtm for you but i want some paypal for it :3

    if you want you can add me on PSN: Vezaah-


    ight bro i sent you a request of friendship my PSN is RTENot Happy or SadLAD :3
  5. 07-26-2013, 04:04 PM
    91
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by LADTAGEx View Post
    This is a VeryImportant message for Anyone that does RTM .............



    does any one that does RTM willing to have a extra person in there friends list ?
    im 17 so im not a annoying little kid .. ill also buy mods off of you if u are willing to sell :vince: Dancing Needa if so pm me your current psn ^.^ and please dont be a ass hole and write something smart on the comments Enzo ......... that is all Cool Man (aka Tustin)

    $5 PayPal will get you lifetime Menu and RTE on any account from me Smile
  6. 07-26-2013, 04:19 PM
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    109
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xSuperNovax View Post
    $5 PayPal will get you lifetime Menu and RTE on any account from me Smile


    add me brahh Happy
  7. 07-26-2013, 05:52 PM
    91
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by LADTAGEx View Post
    add me brahh Happy

    On PS3 or Skype or What?
  8. 07-26-2013, 10:08 PM
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    LADTAGEx's Avatar
    LADTAGEx
    Do a barrel roll!
    109
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xSuperNovax View Post
    On PS3 or Skype or What?


    PS3 :3 and if you want also skype Awesome face
  9. 07-26-2013, 10:17 PM
    Alan.'s Avatar
    Alan.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Alan.'s Avatar
    Alan.
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,099
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Truthfully, this is a request and just asking you why you use the word "ass hole"? What did anyone do to you? Or are you just desperate? Also hope you get someone to RTE for you Happy
  10. 07-26-2013, 10:23 PM
    64
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    People Tryna sell you stuff with post under 100 .. Not allowed read the rules !
  11. 07-26-2013, 10:39 PM
    Yum Yum's Avatar
    Yum Yum
    Do a barrel roll!
    Yum Yum's Avatar
    Yum Yum
    Do a barrel roll!
    132
    Posts
    -27
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    sure add my skype-willgoham.ford and psn yummyneedmula