03-07-2014, 11:30 AM #1
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, I was wondering if there was any way I can get back on bo2 online im running 4.50 ps3ita dex and I got banned and ive tried making a new acoount and a new console id and changing my eboot and t6mp.self but I still get insta banned and I cant change my mac address because some reason chaos air bringer psnope and sen enabler don't work on my ps3 so please help in any way and its much appreciated.
03-07-2014, 12:21 PM #2
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
I had the same problem, they won't work because you're on dex. Convert to cex then downgrade to the Other Os + special pup. Install Chaos Air Bringer. Use a hex editor to make a mac.bin with your new mac with the first 6 digits of your old mac and the last 6 digits of random letters and numbers in this format- ex: (1A 2D 4b 6C 42 Ff) with each two digits/ letters being a new byte. Place that file on a flash drive, Run chaos air bringer twice, restart your ps3 then boom you have a new MAC Address. Then convert back to DEX and upgrade to PS3 ITA. And you're unbanned!! Note- to convert from dex to cex and to convert back to dex you can still use the same NOR/ NAN files you made to convert to dex the first time. If you used 4.20 REX to convert to DEX just put those files on your flashdrive get back to 4.30 D-REX and do what you did before to swap. Hope this helps!!

The following 2 users say thank you to TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

dom_m3hdy_xx3, Zambie
03-07-2014, 02:09 PM #3
Leo
Are you high?
To hard
03-08-2014, 08:15 PM #4
got the same prob
but this looks like chinese for me (-(-(--)-)-)
03-08-2014, 08:48 PM #5
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
I had the same problem, they won't work because you're on dex. Convert to cex then downgrade to the Other Os + special pup. Install Chaos Air Bringer. Use a hex editor to make a mac.bin with your new mac with the first 6 digits of your old mac and the last 6 digits of random letters and numbers in this format- ex: (1A 2D 4b 6C 42 Ff) with each two digits/ letters being a new byte. Place that file on a flash drive, Run chaos air bringer twice, restart your ps3 then boom you have a new MAC Address. Then convert back to DEX and upgrade to PS3 ITA. And you're unbanned!! Note- to convert from dex to cex and to convert back to dex you can still use the same NOR/ NAN files you made to convert to dex the first time. If you used 4.20 REX to convert to DEX just put those files on your flashdrive get back to 4.30 D-REX and do what you did before to swap. Hope this helps!!

Are you sure this unbans your account from the black ops 2 servers? cuz i changed my mac address, but i changed to a format with only numbers. and i also ran chaos air bringer once, but my mac is changed. Im still banned
03-08-2014, 09:13 PM #6
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by A
Are you sure this unbans your account from the black ops 2 servers? cuz i changed my mac address, but i changed to a format with only numbers. and i also ran chaos air bringer once, but my mac is changed. Im still banned

You want the old MAC address you had and the new one you want to make sure whatever the first 6 digits/letters of your old MAC address are the first 6 digits/letters of your new mac with the last 6 random. Other first time you run Chaos Air Bringer it makes a backup of your original MAC on your usb. The second time it will replace your MAC with the mac.bin you made with a hex editor. I used this and it unbanned my console from bo2.
03-09-2014, 12:46 PM #7
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xx3 View Post
got the same prob
but this looks like chinese for me (-(-(--)-)-)

Same here
03-09-2014, 03:40 PM #8
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
You want the old MAC address you had and the new one you want to make sure whatever the first 6 digits/letters of your old MAC address are the first 6 digits/letters of your new mac with the last 6 random. Other first time you run Chaos Air Bringer it makes a backup of your original MAC on your usb. The second time it will replace your MAC with the mac.bin you made with a hex editor. I used this and it unbanned my console from bo2.

console or account? what xid it used to tell you when you tried to play online?
03-09-2014, 04:52 PM #9
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Console there is no way to UnBan an account from any COD. There were a few tools and maybe some glitches before but none of this matters anyway Black ops 2 just became air-tight. Even you disable syscalls and play on completely clean files you'll be banned
03-12-2014, 06:13 AM #10
than what is the real way to fix this problem?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo