06-13-2014, 01:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm kind of new to DEX modding. If I put on a Debug EBOOT for the 1.18 version of BO2, will I get banned? If so, are there anyways to prevent it like AntiBan? What tools provide AntiBan? The only reason why I'm concerned about getting banned is because I don't have a private ID I can use, and I dont want to use Public IDs.

I'm using the NPUB version of black ops 2.

Thanks in advance <3
Last edited by Taylors Bish ; 06-13-2014 at 02:50 PM.
06-14-2014, 09:39 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Citadeli
Hey guys I'm kind of new to DEX modding. If I put on a Debug EBOOT for the 1.18 version of BO2, will I get banned? If so, are there anyways to prevent it like AntiBan? What tools provide AntiBan? The only reason why I'm concerned about getting banned is because I don't have a private ID I can use, and I dont want to use Public IDs.

I'm using the NPUB version of black ops 2.

Thanks in advance <3

To be honest I have been using the same cid for modding on black ops 2 for as long as I can remember. I have been banned from black ops 2 though but its only account bans. I use revolution mod menu for many months along with a debug eboot with full anti ban. As for tools that have anti ban most of them come with it on ngu, you just have to download them and look for yourself.
06-15-2014, 12:02 PM #3
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
Another way to kind of help you out is by using PS ninja and psn patcher before starting up bo2 but also do use anti-ban eboots for both zombies and multiplayer. This should help with chances of not getting banned.
Last edited by TrailMix ; 06-15-2014 at 12:04 PM.
06-28-2014, 11:18 PM #4
Dominator666
I defeated!
hey can you send me a link for debug eboots for black ops 2 mp and zombies please I cant find one
Originally posted by Kas View Post
To be honest I have been using the same cid for modding on black ops 2 for as long as I can remember. I have been banned from black ops 2 though but its only account bans. I use revolution mod menu for many months along with a debug eboot with full anti ban. As for tools that have anti ban most of them come with it on ngu, you just have to download them and look for yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo