07-26-2014, 06:26 PM #1
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, every time I use force host to mod this game the next match that follows i always freeze on the map loading screen. It really doesn't matter what tool I'm using, the first game will go perfectly with no problems and no matter if i quit and become host in a new lobby or stay in the same one I freeze on the map loading screen once the bar reaches the end. Any reason or fix for this? Would a force host eboot fix this? Thanks, I'm on rebug cex 4.55 or 4.66 I believe,. This problem doesn't occur in zombies.
07-26-2014, 07:27 PM #2
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
Hey, every time I use force host to mod this game the next match that follows i always freeze on the map loading screen. It really doesn't matter what tool I'm using, the first game will go perfectly with no problems and no matter if i quit and become host in a new lobby or stay in the same one I freeze on the map loading screen once the bar reaches the end. Any reason or fix for this? Would a force host eboot fix this? Thanks, I'm on rebug cex 4.55 or 4.66 I believe,. This problem doesn't occur in zombies.

there is no 4.66 fw btw, and i use a force host eboot on 4.50 ita with a 4.60 spoofer and never freeze Enzo
07-26-2014, 07:30 PM #3
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
there is no 4.66 fw btw, and i use a force host eboot on 4.50 ita with a 4.60 spoofer and never freeze Enzo
so should i go to dex?
07-26-2014, 07:32 PM #4
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
so should i go to dex?

you'll more than likely be able to host without freezing and less chance of ban sir Enzo
07-26-2014, 07:33 PM #5
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
you'll more than likely be able to host without freezing and less chance of ban sir Enzo

Any way for dex to work without a direct connection to my router?
07-26-2014, 07:35 PM #6
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
on ita i think theres a way, i still go through router because its more stable imo
07-26-2014, 07:37 PM #7
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
on ita i think theres a way, i still go through router because its more stable imo

alright thanks tons :yes::yes::yes:
07-26-2014, 07:39 PM #8
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
alright thanks tons :yes::yes::yes:

no problem Enzo
07-26-2014, 09:17 PM #9
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
If anyone knows a resolution without going to dex please help still!! Thanks
07-26-2014, 09:55 PM #10