08-08-2014, 09:44 PM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Figured since I spent $30 on a mod menu it would at least work not just freeze as soon as I start it. And apparently no one knows why so I'm glad I could get ripped off by some croissants. I'd like to know a solution if anyone has it, thanks in advance.
Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 08-08-2014 at 10:01 PM.
08-08-2014, 10:43 PM #2
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
Figured since I spent $30 on a mod menu it would at least work not just freeze as soon as I start it. And apparently no one knows why so I'm glad I could get ripped off by some croissants. I'd like to know a solution if anyone has it, thanks in advance.

Whats your frimware?
08-09-2014, 12:40 AM #3
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
4.50 ps3ita dex
08-09-2014, 02:44 AM #4
Jimmy
Supreme
It's not a shitty menu lol, start the game up without attaching any tools and then connect.

The following 10 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

08-09-2014, 03:06 AM #5
PS3 ITA DEX <3
Are you high?
Also it may be your eboot. Use a good anti-ban one. Not one you make. xD
08-11-2014, 09:22 PM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
Figured since I spent $30 on a mod menu it would at least work not just freeze as soon as I start it. And apparently no one knows why so I'm glad I could get ripped off by some croissants. I'd like to know a solution if anyone has it, thanks in advance.

I'm on the same firmware as you and I never freeze.
08-11-2014, 09:39 PM #7
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
[QUOTE=PS3 ITA DEX i use a self buddy
08-13-2014, 02:25 AM #8
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love

It's not "shit", its in my opinion one of the best for Black Ops 2, since most menus are kinda bad. :// (Blue Ice is pretty good though)

Try connecting in game once you finish loading up the game. Also remember to have a anti ban EBOOT.
08-13-2014, 04:06 AM #9
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Haxel. View Post
It's not "shit", its in my opinion one of the best for Black Ops 2, since most menus are kinda bad. :// (Blue Ice is pretty good though)

Try connecting in game once you finish loading up the game. Also remember to have a anti ban EBOOT.

I do, both. I just gave up. I'll just use it in LAN party
08-13-2014, 05:56 AM #10
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
I do, both. I just gave up. I'll just use it in LAN party

Try contacting F|MT by opening a ticket, they might be able to give you some help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo