Post: Noob question , is there a anti ban and how do i use it?
09-28-2014, 03:28 PM #1
ROGERO FTW!
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i keep getting banned after a few min of play time, how can i play without getting banned???
09-28-2014, 04:34 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Well, I haven't gotten banned in months and I just use TheSaltCracka's EBOOT. You can check out his thread in the link below, it's basically just an EBOOT that has mods and Anti-Ban in it. I would definitely recommend you using it.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Pure NV
09-29-2014, 03:03 AM #3
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
Well, I haven't gotten banned in months and I just use TheSaltCracka's EBOOT. You can check out his thread in the link below, it's basically just an EBOOT that has mods and Anti-Ban in it. I would definitely recommend you using it.

You must login or register to view this content.

hey, im sorry but im a super noob when it comes to safety on bo2, where can i learn how to play the game without ban on my dex? all i want to do is rtm zombies offline with my brother
09-29-2014, 05:04 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Pure
hey, im sorry but im a super noob when it comes to safety on bo2, where can i learn how to play the game without ban on my dex? all i want to do is rtm zombies offline with my brother

You will need a separate EBOOT for zombies, click on the link provided by Natsu and open the zombies tab, use that EBOOT and you won't get banned

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Pure NV

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo