11-20-2014, 08:44 PM #1
Tridac
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im trying to host locked lobbies, so in order to do this you need to delete nuketown. So i deleted my game data utility think this would do the trick, All of my maps were deleted BESIDES nuketown. Anyone who can provide some insight or solve my problem would be greatly appreciated.
11-20-2014, 08:54 PM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Tridac View Post
Im trying to host locked lobbies, so in order to do this you need to delete nuketown. So i deleted my game data utility think this would do the trick, All of my maps were deleted BESIDES nuketown. Anyone who can provide some insight or solve my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, Nuketown came with one of the updates so you wont be able to deleted it just like that. If you have a CFW PS3 you can try deleting DLC0 in the directory of BO2 :p
11-20-2014, 09:02 PM #3
Tridac
Keeper
Yep. I just checked and it looks like it comes with 1.19. Smart move on their part but its so frustrating. Unfortunately I think the only way to do this for my situation is if I downloaded 1.19 from an outside source.
11-20-2014, 09:18 PM #4
Tridac
Keeper
Also would anyone happen to know how to put dlc on a usb?? Sorry if this is a dumb question! Upside Down Happy
11-20-2014, 09:37 PM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Tridac View Post
Also would anyone happen to know how to put dlc on a usb?? Sorry if this is a dumb question! Upside Down Happy

I hope your referring to using CFW if so then read below but if your on about OFW then you have no chance apart from upgrading the internal HDD.

I no there is gamedata tool which allows you to switch the location of the [game data] between internal HDD and an external USB or external HDD

You can install PSN games (.pkg files) to a USB device and run them so I believe you could do the same with DLC in theory and I have never tried it so its up to you if you wish to try.

However not all games are compatible with this feature so it may be hit and miss.

Check the link for supported CFW and to download it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 11-21-2014 at 12:14 AM.
11-21-2014, 12:43 AM #6
You can delete it in Multiman, and you can download the DLC's off another post on here somewhere, and you just install the .pkg and the fix .pkg and you're good to go :]
03-14-2015, 02:41 PM #7
Inorder to do locked lobbies all u do is delete ur gamesave let everything load back up download and shit after that go to the psstore and download nuketown delete the acc of ur ps3 that u downloaded it from after that go back to bo2 and join a friend
05-24-2015, 06:40 PM #8
Does that work with the disc only, or does this work with the downloaded version that comes with revolution?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo