07-03-2015, 03:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I got banned in black ops 2 BUT I cant go on any other acc :madsal::madsal:

I need to find a solution with a jailbreak ResistTheSunResistTheSun

(COMMENT BELOW)
07-03-2015, 04:13 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by PS3Rebirth View Post
Well I got banned in black ops 2 BUT I cant go on any other acc :madsal::madsal:

(COMMENT BELOW)

so u got banned on black ops 2 on your account.. and when you make a new account they are banned as well. Most likely to be something with your mac address it may have gotten flagged or something so i would consider changing your mac address Smile

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

PS3Rebirth
07-03-2015, 06:14 PM #3
thx man
07-03-2015, 06:34 PM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
thx man

all good that is why i am here i like to help people out on nextgenupdate Smile
07-03-2015, 07:39 PM #5
Yeah, if you create a new account psn and this is banned it's because your mac address was banned from Treyarch. To change it i think you must to send the play to a modder.. :/

The following user thanked CallofDeadz for this useful post:

PS3Rebirth
07-04-2015, 06:44 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Like the above users already said, simply changing your Mac Address should do the trick. Smile
07-04-2015, 03:26 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Well I got banned in black ops 2 BUT I cant go on any other acc :madsal::madsal:

(COMMENT BELOW)

Report back the outcome of what you've tried so it can help other users fix the same problem.
07-04-2015, 04:36 PM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
so u got banned on black ops 2 on your account.. and when you make a new account they are banned as well. Most likely to be something with your mac address it may have gotten flagged or something so i would consider changing your mac address Smile

Yeah so like i said 1st change the mac address and that should do the trick. If you need any help in doing so please be sure to pm me though ngu so i can guide you through the steps.
07-05-2015, 03:39 PM #9
I tried it but im pretty sure i need to change my cid and my mac
07-05-2015, 03:42 PM #10
iv tried that but i still go on for some sort of reason

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo