07-17-2015, 06:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can somebody sent me an EBOOT for Black ops 2 that doesn't freeze when I inject the GSC mod menu ... Thanks Kryptus
07-18-2015, 04:04 AM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by kakheufd View Post
Can somebody sent me an EBOOT for Black ops 2 that doesn't freeze when I inject the GSC mod menu ... Thanks Kryptus

Check out any EBOOT from You must login or register to view this content. or create your own customized EBOOT using my You must login or register to view this content..
07-18-2015, 06:42 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Can somebody sent me an EBOOT for Black ops 2 that doesn't freeze when I inject the GSC mod menu ... Thanks Kryptus

You should not freeze when injecting menu's anyway, maybe there is something actually wrong with the menu.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

kakheufd
07-18-2015, 12:01 PM #4
It's the caked up 1.8 menu - But I found a different method I used this guys EBOOT's (in the description) not sure if there is Anti-ban on it , can you tell me ?

And then I used the BO2 sample pack and now it works Happy - Thans for replying Adrian
07-18-2015, 12:02 PM #5
Yeah that are the EBOOT's that I used and they make it freeze :'(
07-18-2015, 04:35 PM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yeah that are the EBOOT's that I used and they make it freeze :'(

It is no because the EBOOT's you are using. It is because of the menu's, if you do not use a menu do you still get banned? Please quote back so i can get a faster response.
07-19-2015, 12:30 PM #7
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
It is no because the EBOOT's you are using. It is because of the menu's, if you do not use a menu do you still get banned? Please quote back so i can get a faster response.

Yeah I think you are right and I play at the moment offline until I find another CID to get me unbannend I got suddenly bannend when 4.75 came online because normally i'm always carefull
07-19-2015, 12:34 PM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yeah I think you are right and I play at the moment offline until I find another CID to get me unbannend I got suddenly bannend when 4.75 came online because normally i'm always carefull

Yeah for sure, well please quote me when you get on so we can get the issue solved. :p
07-19-2015, 03:43 PM #9
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Yeah for sure, well please quote me when you get on so we can get the issue solved. :p

Adrian , Will I get bannend with this EBOOT's and Self [DEX] You must login or register to view this content.
07-20-2015, 01:01 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Adrian , Will I get bannend with this EBOOT's and Self [DEX] You must login or register to view this content.

There are several eboot's on that thread. No, most of the eboot's have antiban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo