07-20-2015, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello I keep getting banned from zombies for no reason . im on cfw ps3. I been trying several eboots. and several methods but I keep getting banned on multible accounts when playing zombies... I used ftp file zilla to add the eboot. and even when I don't mod I get banned after 5 mins . I changes console id I changed mac . but don't work any ideas?
System >
DEX ITA 4.65 / Rebug Drex 4.65
07-21-2015, 07:37 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by LostAndCramb View Post
hello I keep getting banned from zombies for no reason . im on cfw ps3. I been trying several eboots. and several methods but I keep getting banned on multible accounts when playing zombies... I used ftp file zilla to add the eboot. and even when I don't mod I get banned after 5 mins . I changes console id I changed mac . but don't work any ideas?
System >
DEX ITA 4.65 / Rebug Drex 4.65

Are you making sure you are putting on a Zombies Anti-Ban EBOOT. And also you have to make sure you do not go to multiplayer while have a Zombies EBOOT on.
07-21-2015, 02:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Are you making sure you are putting on a Zombies Anti-Ban EBOOT. And also you have to make sure you do not go to multiplayer while have a Zombies EBOOT on.

yeah I ut jewles zombies eboot and I do only custom game
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
yeah I ut jewles zombies eboot and I do only custom game

Have you tested another EBOOT?
07-21-2015, 05:22 PM #5
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Have you tested another EBOOT?
many different once
07-22-2015, 01:59 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
many different once

I recommend to sign in at the zombies menu. Before signing in connect and attach a tool and enable anti ban on a tool. Make sure you get one what is working.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo