08-12-2015, 10:23 PM #1
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I started experiencing an issue after I switched from multiplayer to zombies today. This is the first time I have played zombies in a very long time. My ps3 froze while using the zombies mod menu, so I started bo2 back up after turning my ps3 on. I either got a freeze when loading the game, or it says "BO2 Server is not available at this time"

I tried switching eboots. I tried getting on bo2 with 2 other account and they work just fine.

But I want to use my main account, which is still not loading bo2.

I don't want to have to delete my game update because I have the map packs installed.

Any solutions?
08-13-2015, 12:07 AM #2
Originally posted by Versed View Post
Hi,

I started experiencing an issue after I switched from multiplayer to zombies today. This is the first time I have played zombies in a very long time. My ps3 froze while using the zombies mod menu, so I started bo2 back up after turning my ps3 on. I either got a freeze when loading the game, or it says "BO2 Server is not available at this time"

I tried switching eboots. I tried getting on bo2 with 2 other account and they work just fine.

I don't want to have to delete my game update because I have the map packs installed.

Any solutions?

Im very nooby but it possibly could be a ban from BO2 and a EBOOT with wrong addresses of antiban, The same thing happened to me on AW but found out anti ban was patched and all it said was AW servers are down i tried my other account and worked perfectly
08-14-2015, 03:09 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Versed View Post
Hi,

Any solutions?

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods Questions, as this is a modding related question.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo