09-17-2015, 02:12 AM #1
king blaze
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have a b777x eboot that's debug and working I tried the one on his thread but it doesn't want to work I get a error code when loading the game?

If you happen to have his eboot edit with just the " host name, both the Aw & Ghost camo's (using the showcase ) , anti-freeze , and antiban" or if you can make it for me I would will really appreciate ! Thank You ! Smile
09-17-2015, 06:04 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by king
Does anyone have a b777x eboot that's debug and working I tried the one on his thread but it doesn't want to work I get a error code when loading the game?

If you happen to have his eboot edit with just the " host name, both the Aw & Ghost camo's (using the showcase ) , anti-freeze , and antiban" or if you can make it for me I would will really appreciate ! Thank You ! Smile

I have never encountered a problem with B777x EBOOT. If the one you had is not working you it is most likely the one off the thread. Here is a link to an EBOOT thread i recommend to go have a look at that: You must login or register to view this content..
09-17-2015, 02:28 PM #3
king blaze
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
I have never encountered a problem with B777x EBOOT. If the one you had is not working you it is most likely the one off the thread. Here is a link to an EBOOT thread i recommend to go have a look at that: You must login or register to view this content..

I already used jewels eboots they're awesome but I wanted the camo's that come with b777x eboot and anti-freeze, host name ,
09-17-2015, 02:32 PM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by king
I already used jewels eboots they're awesome but I wanted the camo's that come with b777x eboot and anti-freeze, host name ,

Yeah well you will have to use B777x EBOOT. Are you on a DEX console? And what exactly happens when you use B777x EBOOT?
09-17-2015, 07:54 PM #5
king blaze
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Yeah well you will have to use B777x EBOOT. Are you on a DEX console? And what exactly happens when you use B777x EBOOT?

yea im on dex and when i use the debug eboot i get a error code when i launch the game from the xmb ... but i also want to edit his eboot so i can remove some of his mods using hex editor ( like non -host aimbot, the fps, no recoil but i need help with that cause im not sure how to )
12-03-2019, 11:34 AM #6
Last edited by mongoloideeeedeom ; 09-03-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo