08-06-2016, 12:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i try to join friends party/ game invites or sessions on friendslist in zombie, it says "joining session" and then freeze my game, anyway to fix it? I have tried to turn force host off, but it still wont let me join any friends party. Only people can join my party, and then i can join solo, custom games, and public matches, but i cant join a friends party when i see hes joinable on friendlist, why? Why ?
I know this is possible in multiplayer, but why is it not possible in zombie? And yes i have also tried every eboot for zombie so dont bring that bullshit up, i want a real answer for my problem!
08-07-2016, 11:18 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by niklas1991 View Post
When i try to join friends party/ game invites or sessions on friendslist in zombie, it says "joining session" and then freeze my game, anyway to fix it? I have tried to turn force host off, but it still wont let me join any friends party. Only people can join my party, and then i can join solo, custom games, and public matches, but i cant join a friends party when i see hes joinable on friendlist, why? Why ?
I know this is possible in multiplayer, but why is it not possible in zombie? And yes i have also tried every eboot for zombie so dont bring that bullshit up, i want a real answer for my problem!

You using premade eboots or custom made ones?
08-07-2016, 04:03 PM #3
qNSp
Brute
Originally posted by niklas1991 View Post
When i try to join friends party/ game invites or sessions on friendslist in zombie, it says "joining session" and then freeze my game, anyway to fix it? I have tried to turn force host off, but it still wont let me join any friends party. Only people can join my party, and then i can join solo, custom games, and public matches, but i cant join a friends party when i see hes joinable on friendlist, why? Why ?

you need to use SELF for Zombie this cuz your EBOOT set to zombie as defullte but the game think it's multiplayer you just need self allow you to use zombie and multiplayer .
Hope this help you .
08-10-2016, 11:13 AM #4
Originally posted by qNSp View Post
you need to use SELF for Zombie this cuz your EBOOT set to zombie as defullte but the game think it's multiplayer you just need self allow you to use zombie and multiplayer .
Hope this help you .

CAN YOU PLEASE tell me how and where in filezilla i go delete the old self file that make me freeze and where i find this zombie self file to replace with so i can join other in zombie without freezee, i dont care if consequense are i can never player multiplyer because fuck multiplayer i only play zombie...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo