05-28-2018, 02:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any way to join Friends and Players in Zombies?. Every time I go to join someone it kicks me into the multiplayer screen.

I am running a DEX Console on Rebug 4.81
I'm also using the Reflex Engine SPRX.

I've tried alot of things including different Eboot's from DEX and CEX. (YES I swapped kernals).
Different t6mp_ps3.self

Hopefully someone can help me, I've tried everything.
Thanks
08-11-2018, 08:46 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by BullfrogFunTime View Post
Is there any way to join Friends and Players in Zombies?. Every time I go to join someone it kicks me into the multiplayer screen.

I've tried alot of things including different Eboot's from DEX and CEX. (YES I swapped kernals).
Different t6mp_ps3.self

Thanks

I would ask the devs of the menu you're using for help on this. But FYI Reflex is pretty buggy and not the best out there.
08-16-2018, 12:33 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by BullfrogFunTime View Post
Is there any way to join Friends and Players in Zombies?. Every time I go to join someone it kicks me into the multiplayer screen.

Different t6mp_ps3.self

Thanks

I've noticed that any type of modified EBOOT will generally have this type of problem on BO2. The work around I use is that if I want to play Zombies then I go with a Debug EBOOT with Anti-Ban that auto-loads to Zombies, and vice versa for when I want to play on multiplayer. This isn't an issue with the menu, it's how the EBOOT is modified in general.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo