05-14-2017, 12:33 AM #1
Mo--X
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i dont know if i installed it wrong but would like some help please*
05-15-2017, 08:35 AM #2
Can you give more details on the issue? How did you try installing it? What is the problem with it loading? What point is it freezing at? Is it freezing at all or just not connecting to the Black Ops 2 Servers?...Can't help if you don't give enough details in the first response...
05-15-2017, 02:17 PM #3
Originally posted by MsCloudDex View Post
Can you give more details on the issue? How did you try installing it? What is the problem with it loading? What point is it freezing at? Is it freezing at all or just not connecting to the Black Ops 2 Servers?...Can't help if you don't give enough details in the first response...

Well i installed from fillzilla ftp mulitman
Then when i go to eboot with the golden star load it an go to PSN_GAME on xmb it says no file found an what not im not sure if i installed it right or somethin
05-15-2017, 03:40 PM #4

Btw im Mo just dont have my computer with me so.using a old account
05-15-2017, 10:07 PM #5
Originally posted by xI View Post
Btw im Mo just dont have my computer with me so.using a old account

Black ops 2 itself should be in the GAMES folder. When you first start MultiMan it should be on a screen that looks similar to the XMB, Where you would normally start a game on the XMB should be a list of the games you have within the GAMES folder, just select call of duty from there and it will exit out of multiman and show up as a game disc, all you have to do is run that.
05-15-2017, 11:35 PM #6
Black ops 2 itself should be in the GAMES folder. When you first start MultiMan it should be on a screen that looks similar to the XMB, Where you would normally start a game on the XMB should be a list of the games you have within the GAMES folder, just select call of duty from there and it will exit out of multiman and show up as a game disc, all you have to do is run that.

do you have skype an i will show you sometime tonight??
05-16-2017, 08:37 AM #7
Sure my Skype is Kuri Cloud
05-16-2017, 12:54 PM #8
Sure my Skype is Kuri Cloud

Alrighty i sent you the request i'll be showing you after i get off work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo