08-12-2015, 08:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone eljosco99 here.

I am I need of 2 black ops 2 modded accounts. (I'm on OFW and can't downgrade :( ). I first want to just check is this possible to do ? I would like one account that has a mod menu and another with prestige 15, unlock all, legit stats, tokens etc. what is the chance of ban with the mod menu? Will I get console banned or only account banned? Will the mod menu be there permanently

So in short:

You give me:

1 BO2 PS3 modded account with a cool mod menu for multiplayer (force host would be amazing plz Winky Winky ).
1 BO2 PS3 modded account with prestige 15 , everything unlocked and achieved , legit looking stats and tokens.

I give you :
Black ops 2 season pass
Black ops 2 Nuke town mp and nuke town zombies
Black ops 2 bacon camo
Minecraft PS3 + festive skins pack
All dlc for the last of us (including left behind )
Sleeping taco avatar (costed 1 dollar I think . Lol)
A whole lot of dlc of uncharted 3 that I haven't downloaded ( from collectors edition of game )
Gta 5 atomic blimp
Cod ghosts free fall map
1.50 in my wallet for you to spend on whatever .

Kik me : Sir Joscus
We can discuss details there .
PS: do I need to create the accounts or do you need to do it .

Thx a lot please do this for me!
Last edited by eljosco99 ; 08-12-2015 at 08:59 AM.
08-12-2015, 01:44 PM #2
You cant "Give" somebody a mod meu :/ its impossible
dont lsten to people who claim they can
08-12-2015, 02:14 PM #3
What about a god mode class
08-13-2015, 01:18 AM #4
Kismat
Save Point
Originally posted by eljosco99 View Post
What about a god mode class

I can give u anything that I can but I am not a Modder so I can't give u mod menu but I can give u accounts with god mode and unlock all
08-13-2015, 05:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Kismat View Post
I can give u anything that I can but I am not a Modder so I can't give u mod menu but I can give u accounts with god mode and unlock all

Okay awesome what about wall hack / aimbot / unlimited vsat ? Any of that ? Also with the god mode does it work in league
08-13-2015, 11:09 PM #6
Kismat
Save Point
Originally posted by eljosco99 View Post
Okay awesome what about wall hack / aimbot / unlimited vsat ? Any of that ? Also with the god mode does it work in league

I can try pm the details of the account so I can download the dlc and then I will send u the account info of the modded account t
08-14-2015, 05:06 AM #7
Originally posted by Kismat View Post
I can try pm the details of the account so I can download the dlc and then I will send u the account info of the modded account t

Just a quick question Kismat , why did you on two previous occasions ask others for a modded account. Also you say you will try. What if it doesn't work , but I give you my account details anyway ?
What exactly am I getting ? All of the above or just one and if so which one? I most likely wouldn't give all that dlc away for just one account with one mod. In another post a guy was offering 1 dlc map pack , 2 accounts modded on basically everything and something like over a 1000 premium avatars. All that you had to give him was one other doc map pack.
08-15-2015, 07:44 AM #8
Can anyone else help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo