04-22-2012, 04:35 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies ideas for Black Ops II!

Post any features, maps, perk colas, traps, and any other ideas you have below!

My ideas:

1. Joining System

ONLY players who were in the game when it started can re-join. The purpose of this is so when someone lags out, the game doesn't go to hell.

The restrictions would be:

1. You have same points as when you left
2. You are automatically spectating till round ends

You have no idea how many games I've played where we're doing good then all of a sudden one of our friends time out and we lose the next round.

2. Universal Pause

We've all had that moment when we need to go do something during zombies. A good option to add is, "universal pause," which would be located in the pause menu for the host. We can always make a crawler when we really need to but cmon Treyarch, give us a break

3. Host Migration

Why should I suffer if the host rages and leaves? Add host migration to this!

4. Bank System

I've been wanting this since World at War. Moon added it with the hacker tool but it's not how I envisioned it. In the pause menu there should be a bank sub-menu and in there you can select a player's name and donate them some money. I would add limitations like 1500 points a round or something so it wouldn't be too easy.

5. Elite Integration

Back on World at War, they added that companion app that would display your zombie stats. It had stuff ranging from total zombies killed, total revives, downs, most kills with gun, etc. It was basically the alpha Elite for World at War

Map Idea:

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island you're on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

Since it's a water based island map, there will be some parts where you can actually swim. While swimming gives you a shortcut, the downside is you can't shoot any zombies under water.

So that's the type of map I'd make.

I also like the idea of a jungle. One where you're actually in a legit jungle, no paths (well there would be paths but in the jungle portion you could basically be able to walk through bushes and what not without barriers).
Last edited by CLM ; 06-25-2012 at 11:46 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

hydro_122499, mw3modderman, Super Vegito, xGunz
05-08-2012, 08:50 PM #20
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies idea(s) for Black Ops II!

Post any features, maps, perk colas, traps, and any other ideas you have below!

In the middle of a city, daylight, a place like times square new york, a lot of real ppl walking by and then suddenly they turn into zombies, cops arrive and you are a cop, your job is to leave no one alive.
05-09-2012, 05:41 AM #21
chinchanpu
Little One
since in the trailer u see horses how bout a farm house and a zombie horse a lot of free terrain to run and maybe jetpacks to hold you flying for a while in the air maybe a boss or some bosses and animals zombified and humans...
05-10-2012, 08:51 PM #22
Elk
Lithium.
This is will be an amazing zombie mode (future) zombies OMFG cannot wait NGU Smile
05-13-2012, 01:33 AM #23
there should be killstreaks lol not like chopper gunners or anything crazy but uav or armor or somthing
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM #24
bodog8919
Little One
they should replace speed cola and have a black guy on the corner sell you crack lol

The following 2 users say thank you to bodog8919 for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=, ShAdoW_RiDa
05-17-2012, 10:01 PM #25
They better have a zombie campaign stare
05-19-2012, 04:36 AM #26
Faded_Killa
Do a barrel roll!
dang yo those are great ideas!! except the crack one >.< lol

and yea it would be nice if they added a lil campaign to zombies!
05-23-2012, 02:42 PM #27
Life.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally posted by Killa View Post
dang yo those are great ideas!! except the crack one >.< lol

and yea it would be nice if they added a lil campaign to zombies!

Zombies already has a storyline..............
05-23-2012, 04:51 PM #28
Faded_Killa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lifestylez View Post
Zombies already has a storyline..............

yea it kinda does but its just mostly about survival! i would live a real story!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo