04-22-2012, 04:35 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies ideas for Black Ops II!

Post any features, maps, perk colas, traps, and any other ideas you have below!

My ideas:

1. Joining System

ONLY players who were in the game when it started can re-join. The purpose of this is so when someone lags out, the game doesn't go to hell.

The restrictions would be:

1. You have same points as when you left
2. You are automatically spectating till round ends

You have no idea how many games I've played where we're doing good then all of a sudden one of our friends time out and we lose the next round.

2. Universal Pause

We've all had that moment when we need to go do something during zombies. A good option to add is, "universal pause," which would be located in the pause menu for the host. We can always make a crawler when we really need to but cmon Treyarch, give us a break

3. Host Migration

Why should I suffer if the host rages and leaves? Add host migration to this!

4. Bank System

I've been wanting this since World at War. Moon added it with the hacker tool but it's not how I envisioned it. In the pause menu there should be a bank sub-menu and in there you can select a player's name and donate them some money. I would add limitations like 1500 points a round or something so it wouldn't be too easy.

5. Elite Integration

Back on World at War, they added that companion app that would display your zombie stats. It had stuff ranging from total zombies killed, total revives, downs, most kills with gun, etc. It was basically the alpha Elite for World at War

Map Idea:

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island you're on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

Since it's a water based island map, there will be some parts where you can actually swim. While swimming gives you a shortcut, the downside is you can't shoot any zombies under water.

So that's the type of map I'd make.

I also like the idea of a jungle. One where you're actually in a legit jungle, no paths (well there would be paths but in the jungle portion you could basically be able to walk through bushes and what not without barriers).
Last edited by CLM ; 06-25-2012 at 11:46 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

hydro_122499, mw3modderman, Super Vegito, xGunz
08-15-2012, 01:50 PM #56
xGunz
Every Path is no Mistake
all great ideas, but what would be really nice is more people + bigger map Smile "i think join system should be def ,but it sounds like that could cause exploits. Winky Winky
08-21-2012, 12:00 AM #57
i have 1 map idea: since treyarch said the maps would be alot bigger, they should make huge amusement park.the park's setting would be at midnight, and you see some of the stands still running, therefor the park was recently attacked.the zombies around you are customers, carnies, every 5 rounds a creepy clown comes running at the players and takes you primary weapon, the only way to get you guns back is to go inside the clown's house of mirrors and after getting confused of seeing the clown in the mirrors, you eventually hunt down and kill him. the perk machines are placed as vending machines, and the feris wheel is 1000 to get on, it brings you to the top, and you have 2 minutes to shoot all the zombies and then the feris wheel collapses and you can't use it for the rest of the game. the easter egg in this map is pretty big. you go at a fortune teller machine and the person's soul is trapped in the mechanical figure. he explaines how he got in there and he tells you to go get his ring that was stolen from the magician. after you find the magician on the floor dead, you find in his pocket the ring. after you bring it back, he tells you to put it in the machine. he receives it and it didn't released him. he gives the other option to go to the clown and take the ring, kill him and trap the soul inside. you find the fortunes teller was crushed by someone, or something. you cant find him so you put it on and you transform into the clown and you can tear the arms of the zombies. making them unable to hit you. you have 5 minutes of this rampage and then it wears off, you can then re-use it after 5 rounds. Drack the pack a punch machine is located in the circus tent and in order to pack a punch, you must go on the feris wheel, crash it into the tent, and the wind blows off the cover of the machine and exposes it to the moonlight, then you can use it whenever you want. the manual version is to remove all the 15 nails around the tent and then it falls . giving you the same result.
08-26-2012, 01:34 AM #58
i wish developers would actually pay attention to them though >:<
09-09-2012, 06:56 AM #59
Kitty=^.^=
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bodog8919 View Post
they should replace speed cola and have a black guy on the corner sell you crack lol

Funny SHit xD
09-15-2012, 09:14 PM #60
shooterace247
I defeated!
These are my ideas if I was working for the zombie team studio.

1. Host Migrations- So if a player decides he can no longer continue the game. It searches for a dedicated host they will spawn the next round.

2. Zombie Objectives- Give the players objectives to do in the game. It can be anything like hold up certain areas of the map until more back up arrives.

3. Choose Your Upgrades- When you have enough points to upgrade your weapon. You have the option to pick what certain upgrades you would like for your weapon.

4. Zombie Count- Shows how many zombies there will be each round. So we can take a breather get some ammo or more upgrades etc.

5. New Modes- It can be a team based or objective modes.

I'm really hoping the Black Ops 2 zombie team can make it a fun experience for all of us. It will keep us playing zombies for months or maybe even years. When Mark Lamia said that it could be the most ambitious zombies yet that got me really excited. Treyarch never seem to disappoint when it comes to zombies so I'm hoping they take it that one step further. Smile
09-16-2012, 06:55 AM #61
delete
Last edited by Capo837 ; 07-17-2023 at 06:54 PM. Reason: delete
09-19-2012, 11:14 PM #62
Sudsy
Banned
you should work for Treyarch
10-15-2012, 10:39 AM #63
Hawk12345
Gym leader
YES!! I hope bo2 zombies includes some of these ideas. universal pause and host migration is the most important to me
10-24-2012, 06:11 AM #64
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
host damn mother fucking migration needs to be put into the motherfucking game. in black ops i can ALWAYS. ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! only play private matches because i go into a mother fucking public match and revive the host 200 times and then 1 time he doesnt get revived like 200/201 times on round 50 and then boom " host ended game " and also if everyone leaves in an online game you should still be able to play by yourself and the score will go on the leaderboards, this is what pisses me off the most in black ops i fucking hate all you rage quitting fucks
Last edited by Im Your Upgrade ; 10-24-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo